Chapter 4

Love in Time (Going on Hiatus)

 

 

Narrator's Pov

          A few blocks later they arrive at the noraebong first, just like Myungdae promised.Sunhi grabbed Hyunae's hand and pulled her inside leaving the boys outside. "What happened to you? It was your turn to pick where we went," Masayuki asked. "HA....the same thing that happened to you earlier when we were bugging Hyunae noona." "I understand now," Masayuki nodded knowingly. When the whole group was inside the karaoke room, Sunhi grabbed Masayuki's arm, "Oppa~, Unni~, let's pick teams and compete to see where we eat tonight. I wanna be on Oppa's team." Sunhi hugged Masayuki's arm harder. That left Hyunae and Myungdae on a team. "Hold up a sec. Which team is going first?" " We are!" Sunhi raised her hand and stood up from her seat. "Alright both teams will pick to songs, we will average the two grades, and the highest averaged score will pick where we eat."

          Sunhi picked her team's song first. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1pM6FB6u_4) They got 86 points out of 100. Myungdae picked his team's first song. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBSaX3jvyEc) They scored 90 points out of 100. Masayuki picked the second song, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DocBfPIgk70) they earned 95 points out of 100. Hyunae picked the last song, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8I8QGFA1oM) receiving 87 points out of 100. "You guys pick another song for fun while we average the scores." One song later Masayuki stood up and asked for a drumroll. "Our team's averaged score is ....90.5!" "Awwwww, our team's score is 88.5." Sunhi quickly replied, "Unni, we could just order pizza and eat ice cream instead of going out to eat." "That sounds good!" "It's a plan then. Now to the pulsabong!" Masayuki said over enthusiasticlly, pointing to the door. It was about 7:00 pm when they left the noraebong. It took thrity minutes to get to the pulsabong. Masayuki walked to the front counter and got 4 cards and they walked up to two computers, then handed Myungdae and Sunhi their cards. "Hey, we should play boys against girls." "Alright!" The girls went to the shelf and grabbed to fighting games. It was Myungdae versus Sunhi and Masayuki versus Hyunae. Right before they started Hyunae whispered, in English, to Masayuki, "I'm going to kick your ." Masayuki looked at Hyunae all confused, "YAH! You just said something rude,right? Am I right?" Well by the time they left the two boys found out that girls can be gamers too. When they had finally made to Hyunae's house it was 9:00 pm. Hyunae ordered pizza, "We already have ice cream so go pick a movie." Myungdae already holding a movie in his hands, "This one, Aladdin." Hyunae started the movie, Sunhi moved two sleeping bags into the living room, and Masayuki grabbed 4 paper plates from a cabinet in the kitchen. Twenty minutes later the pizza arrived and they started the movie. About halfway through the movie Hyunae paused the movie and called the everyone into the kicthen. There were 4 bowls of milkly vanilla ice cream sitting on the counter. Behind the bowls were lots of toppings, such as sweet candies, colorful sprinkles, fluffy whipped cream, and different flavors of syrups. So for ten minutes they topped the bare ice cream making them into colorful sweet creations. Hyunae was taking pictures the entire time. The next ten minutes they ate and had fun with the left over toppings. One last picture was taken before they started to clean the mess they had made. After everything and everyone was cleaned up, they began the movie again. 

          It's five minutes midnight, the movie is over, and everyone is asleep. Hyunshik walks in through the front door to see four young kids sleeping. He looks to his sister and sees her sleeping on Masayuki's shoulder, "Awww....So cute!" He picks up Hyunae's camera and takes a picture of the sleeping couple. They look perfect together.  About an hour later Masayuki wakes up. He rubs his eyes, looks on his left to see Hyunae sleeping on his shoulder, and he chuckles. He cautiously stands up. Then he picks Hyunae bridal style and carries her to her flower scented room.

Masayuki's Pov

          She's so light. Her room smells so rosy and sweet. *mmmmmhhhhh* I laid her on her bed under her light pink comforter. *Sigh* She smells just as sweet as her room does. My face was so close to her's. It's not like we haven't been this close before, but this time it was somehow different. My heart began to beat wildly. It felt as if my heart was going to jump out of my throat and run away. I couldn't resist myself. She looked so peaceful sleeping there.

Hyunae's Pov

          My eyes slowly fluttered open. I saw Yuki leaving my room. I sat up as soon as I knew he was gone, felt my chest, and then my cheeks. My heart felt like it was going to explode and my cheeks were burning hot. What happened to make my heart beat this fast and make my this hot? Did I do something?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I won't be updating this story until next month :'(

But I will be working on a side story for Neonreeses so if when I start updating that one please subscribe and tell if you like it. (^___^)   

-Dosset

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtW3mehqiXdN738Mh4L13

tumblr_mcpmjppUeC1rje3gyo1_500.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

              

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    tumblr_mgk4bs1yuU1s38trvo1_500.jpgtumblr_lylm181ELb1rorc1ro1_1280.png

 

 

 

tumblr_m0dkm5WvU01rr3k8no1_400.jpg

tumblr_m010t5cZie1qd9rbc.jpg                                                             tumblr_lpx9j4LYKF1qbmhhmo1_500.gif

 

 

 

 

tumblr_loykerIYre1qj60veo1_500.gif