Chapter 3

Love in Time (Going on Hiatus)

Narrator's Pov

          The walk to Ygent Highschool was unusally quiet. Finally Masayuki broke the silence, "We don't have practice tonigh, we should get Sunhi and Myungdae to hangout without fussing at each other, they are coming anyways." Hyunae nodded, "Challenge accepted." They walked into the front gates of Ygent Highschool. Ygent Highschool was no regular highschool, it is a performing arts school. Due to enterance exam scores Hyunae and Masayuki are a grade ahead of the other students their age. Micha (the girl from the party) is also in their class. The instructor entered the room and took roll. "Alright, alright. Quiet down. There will be a special showcase two weeks from today. You will all be performing for a grade. So pair up and I will come assign you a song." Everyone tried to pair up the two best students in the class, but they seemed not to care that everyone was crowding them and simply walked to eachother. "Awwww Masayuki, let us partner with Hyunae just this once?" "Hyunae! Why won't you let us pair up Masayuki oppa?" Everyone finally gave up and found a partner. "Okay! Now everyone has their partners and songs....PRACTICE!" The teacher left the room.

One Year Ago (March 2012)

          "Hello. My name is Kira Masayuki."     "Yah, isn't he that new trainee," Sunhi hit Hyunae's arm. "Mmmhhhh...Yeah that is him." Hyunae said out loud but not louder enough for the front of the classroom to her. The instructor left the room. Hyunae stood up and waved to Masayuki at the front of the classroom. But Masayuki was being fawned all over by a group of older girls. Micha and Hyunae looked to each other and rushed to the front of the classroom. Pushing their way through the older girls and finally they got to the center. "Just go with it, okay?" Masayuki nodded. "Oppa~. Let's go somewhere else," Sunhi said in a sweet voice and linked arms with him. "Oppa~! You are coming with us, right?" Hyunae's voice sounded sweet like honey and smoother than a Christmas ornament to Masayuki. Hyunae, then linked arms with him and the three walked through the girls and to the back of the classroom.

"You have to be more careful. You can't just stand there like a space cadet. These girls are scary," Sunhi scolded Masayuki you is a year older then Hyunae and Masayuki. "Ney, Noona." "Unni take it easy." Hyunae then directed her attention to Masayuki, "Yah! Just stick with us and every thing will be fine."

A Few Weeks Later

          Masayuki and Hyunae got paired up to do a singing assignment. The day to perform was today and tensions were high back stage. "Yah!" Hyunae punched Masayuki to get his attention away from the stage. "Just relax everything will be fine. Remember I'm up there with you the whole time. Okay, nothing to worry about." Hyunae reassured before walking to her in the lobby. A few performances later Masayuki began to slowly onto the stage scanning the audience. The lighting dimming then brightening as the music begins. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-zRAQmKUkI). The door leading to the lobby burst open at about 39 seconds into the song to expose Hyunae singing her part. As she walks down the isles and up onto the stage to join Masayuki. "They look really good in the outfits I designed and not only that they look good together period," Sunhi whispered the tall blond audience member sitting next to her.

Fresh-Looking-Sweetheart-Sash-Decoration(Pay no attention to the models, but that dude is cute though)dior-men-s-slim-fit-suits-1-button-busin

The two performed like they would never perform again in their lives. The audience cheering and cheering. But then it happened. "MASAYUKI!" Hyunae screamed into the microphone. The audience frozen trying understand what just happened, the music still playing. "Masayuki! Masayuki are you okay?," Hyunae threw her microphone on the stage and ran to Masayuki's unconscious body. Then Micha ran to him, the young tall blonde boy that was sitting next to her, and the principle as well. The blonde boy dialed 119 (911) and the principle asked Hyunae where Masayuki's parents were.

Hyunae's Pov

          Oh My God! Masayuki. Kira Masayuki wake up please. I beg you. I was sitting next his hospital bed. The doctor told me it would be ten to twelve weeks before his leg heals. I looked to him and whispered in English, "You Idiot!" I was going to make sure that he stays heathy. *mmmmhhhhhh hmmmmmm* "Masayuki! You are awake!" "Where am I, Hyunae?" "The hospital. Your parents will be here in a little while." He nodded and then he looked down to see a cast on his right leg. He looked back to me, "Don't worry. Just rest until your parents get here." About thrity minutes later Masayuki's parents arrived. They took me home. This was the first time Masayuki saw my house. He gave me his address. When I realized it was so close I said, "I'm coming by ever morning to check on you, okay?" He nodded. I waved goodbye as they drove away.

Present

          "We that does it for the dance. Just going to put our own style into it," Hyunae told Masayuki as they walked out the front gate. Then all they could hear was two people yelling at eachother. Two short kids were standing next to the gate. Sunhi, the youngest of the two is 10 and Myungdae, the oldered is 13. Sunhi looked up to see her favorite unni and oppa looking at them. "Unni, where are we going tonight?,"  Sunhi asked in a cute manner. "Well, isn't my dongsaeng the cutest." They linked arms and started walking, leaving the boys behind. "Hey hyung...I bet I can make Hyunae noona do that to me," Myungdae poked at his hyung. "Pffffftt...Good luck with that." "Noona.......noooooonaa~! Where are we going tonight?" Hyunae ruffled his hair, "Awwww~ so cute." They locked arms as well. Myungdae looked back to Masayuki and gave him a fox-like smirk. Then he saw Sunhi meanmugging him out of the corner of his eye. He stuck out his tongue. Then tighten his grip on his noona's arm.

Masayuki's Pov

          Hul~! You have to be kidding me right. I bet if I do that I'd get hit in the back of the head and then she say 'You are setting a badexample for Myungdae and Sunhi.' Oh they stopped walking.

Narrator's Pov

          "Noona! I want to go to a pulsabong (game room)." " Unni, I want to go to a noraebong (karoke room)." Masayuki looked at Hyunae who had stopped walking and was trying to keep the two from arguing. Masayuki grabbed Sunhi and Myungdae's arms which made them let go of Hyunae. "Listen. Don't cause trouble for my noona and we are paying so......," Masayuki trailed off when he saw Sunhi staring up at him with puppy dog eyes. He then said, "We will do both." Myungdae and Sunhi linked arms and skipped ahead a few feet. "What the hell was that? PABO! You will pay for both and I'll pay for dinner. Ahhh and you will have to call both of their parents that they will be staying at my house tonight because it will late when we finish," Hyunae scolded Masayuki. "Alright. Alright. Stop making a fuss." Meanwhile Myungdae and Sunhi were having a conversation themselves. "Sunhi, how did you do that?," Myungdae inquired. "What do you mean oppa?," replied Sunhi innocently. "Oh don't act all innocent. You made hyung say something he did not want to say." "Oh you mean this," Sunhi said doing puppy dog eyes agian. "W-we can go to the noraebong first if you want." "Unni we are going to the noraebong first." "Okay."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Im sorry it took sooo long to update.

 

 

Thank you subscribing

tumblr_mbyt5hktPY1ra7wu1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdyhtllF8n1riv3uso1_500.jpg

I AM DEAD RIGHT NOW O.O

tumblr_mag4jarJJt1rezwfdo1_500.jpg