Chapter 1

Love in Time (Going on Hiatus)

Narrator's Pov

          "Yah, wait for me!," yelled a girl with long dark hair, wearing red Toms with white polkadots on them, dark blue skinny jeans, and a black t-shirt that sayes 'Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, and Speak kindly' across the front. A tall boy with light brown hair, bangs in his face. Spun around, bent his knees and the girl, "Pali. Pali, Hyunae....shorty," When the girl caught up, the boy placed his hand on her head. At that moment she began, "Masayuki, you.....walk....too fast!" While she took the boy's hand off her head. They continued down the busy sidewalk laughing.

 

One Year Ago (January 2012)

          Chattering filled a YG practice room. A manager walked into the room followed by a tall lanky boy. The room instantly became silent with all eyes on the tall boy, who in fact was staring at the wooden floor. The manager told everyone to find a seat quickly. Then continued by saying that there was a new trainee. The manager stepped to the side and the boy stepped foward and bowed. When looked up his eyes meet the eyes of a girl with pigtails in her hair. The girl smiled warmly. "H-h-hello, my name is Kira Masayuki. I recently moved here from Iyo, Japan. Please take care of me," his eyes not breaking contact with the girl. The manager interrupted the akward silence by stepping in front of Masayuki. The manager told everyone to greet Masayuki and continue practicing. The manager exited the room and everyone's conversations continued. The boy calmly walked to seat, sat quietly, and hung his head. A few minutes later he saw a pair pink Nike shoes facing towards him. He slowly lifted his head and when he the owner's face he immediately jumped to his feet. He bowed slightly and the girl bowed, "Hello, my name is Song Hyunae and today will be the end of my first year as a trainee. I want you to meet with us after practice to celebrate." The girl pointed to a group of teens sitting in a cornor. Then she turned back around and gifted Masayuki her signature cutie girl small. Masayuki laughed in his head, Trying to use aegyo on me isn't going to work but since you look fun I will pretend to fall for it. Masayuki gave a small smirk and nodded his head. The girl grabbed his arm and pulled him to the group she was previously pointing to. They group eagerly ushered them to sit down. Soon you could see Masayuki open up, being his usual happy, laughing self.

Present

Hyunae's Pov

          He really shouldn't tease me like that. I have been training longer than he has. But whatever, I'm ready to go have fun~!

Masayuki's Pov

          I don't think I should be teasing Hyunae like that, but she hasn't scolded me yet. Oh well as long as I don't get in trouble. Ready to Party though~.

One Year Ago (January 2012)

Narrator's Pov

          Everyone is laughing at a table filled with delicous looking foods that Masayuki had never tasted before. Masayuki in complete delight tasted everything on the table styffing mouth full of food. Hyunae's camera flashes, stunning Masayuki. Masayuki swallowed the food in his mouth and irratatedly asked, "Why did you do that?" Hyunae giggled, "It was too cute~!"  Hyunae showed him the picture and he burst into laughter. Hyunae stands up, walks to the other side of the table and tells Masayuki to stand up. He pouts, "Waeo?" "Just stand up already," Hyunae replied impatiently. Masayuki does as he is told. Hyunae stands next to him, holds up the camera tells Masayuki to say Cheese! "All the pictures I take go into albums."

Present

          "What are you wearing?" asked in disbelief. Masayuki looks at what is wearing. "What?" There was a long pause. "You are kidding me right? You look ratchet. You're wearing blue gym shorts, a raggedy black shirt, white socks, and slides."

"Well we can't do anything about it now. We're here!"

Hyunae looks up, her eyes brighten, and points to the restaurant, "This is the restaurant we went to last year to celebrate."

"Well ah duh pabo. Where else would we go to end your second year and end my first year as a trainee?"

Masayuki smiled at his best friend. They both walk in but only after Hyunae snappes a picture of Masayuki pointing at the restaurant. They both are congraulated by their sunbaes and even some hoobaes. They all sit down and enjoy themselves. Then about thirty minutes later Masayuki and six other guys stand up and start dancing to Nillili Mambo By Block B.  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AYJZvHeKFo.)

They end the dance and the reataurant seems to have gotten lively. One of Hyunae's friends, Micha, stood up, walked over to the manager and whispered something in his ear. She came back to the table and whispers in ten people's ears. Then in Hyunae's ear as well. They all stood up, Hyunae handed her camera to Masayuki next to her whispered, "Take lots a pictures. Understand?" 

Then a familar song came on.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZEiDiDhlpI) I Love You By 2NE1. The four girls in the middle, Hyunae,Micha,and two others began to dance. ALL THE GUYS in the restaurant began to howl. The girls finished and the peace would not be restored untill.......well the restaurant closes. The sun seemed to disappear causing the moon to greet everyone. Masayuki and Hyunae took their leave. Masayuki walked Hyunae to her house. "I shall see you tomarrow morning," Masayuki said placing his hand on Hyunae's head and ruffling her hair. She yawned and and motioned him to bend down. A very obedient Masayuki did as asked. Hyunae placed her hand on his head, ruffling his hair as well, then saying, "Goodnight..........Super Dork~."

Hyunae raninside before he could her back. He yelled, "I'll get you tomarrow. Just you wait."

Hyunae opened her window "Whatever"

Masayuki waved to her, she waved back, and watched him leave.

   Ahhhh......such a handful. How can he ever be oldered than me? Hyunae thought to herself closing the window.