Chapter 2

Love in Time (Going on Hiatus)

Narrator's Pov

          B.a.p's Crash starts blaring from a white Galaxy S2 sitting on a bedside stand. A feminine hand reached out, grabbed the phone and muted the alarm. A few minutes later a head pops up from the light pink comforter and starts to push the black hair out of it's face. This grudge like figure is an unrecognizable Hyunae. She has no make-up on and her hair is disheveled. Thirty minutes later we can see Hyunae striaghtening her hair with all her cosmetics on. Ten minutes later see Hyunae in a black and white checkered skirt, short-sleeved dress shirt with a khaki colored vest over it, and a bow tie with the same print as the skirt. "Good Morning, Appa." "Good Morning, sweetie. Someone is coming to see you this morning," replied her father sitting a the kicthen table. "I know. Masayuki comes every morning," Hyunae replied unknowingly. "No....he is coming AGAIN. Does he have any other friends. Not him but the one behind you."

Hyunae spun around letting her loose hair fly. She saw a tall, tan-faced, buit yuong man standing in the kicthen doorway. "OPPA~!"  She ran to the man and wrapped her arms around him. She looked up with tears in her eyes to see if was really her older brother. He began chuckling, it was her brother. "My little panda bear has grown so~ much since I last saw her," the man said laughing. Hyunae had not wrapped her arms from around him yet, crying into his dark blue Aeropostle Shirt. He then pryed her off, held her hand, and dryed the tears that seemed like they would never stop. "I-i-i'm just happy to see you." "Me too panda. So don't cry anymore. I'll being staying for a while." Still holding her hand he led her to the kicthen table. He pulled out her seat and sat her down. Their father the asked "So Hyunshik how long will you stay before running back to America?" " I'm leaving when Hyunae begins summer break. I might even steal her away from you so she can she her eomeoni (mother)." Hyunae looked up, eyes still wet, but those damp eyes shone bright as she heard about seeing her mother, who she hadn't seen for five years. Her father saw and explained, "Fine by me. As long as she finishes her summer work and is back in Seoul before schools starts. Ahh...you will also to tell her manager that she is going to America for a month." "Yes. I understand" "Yayy~ oppa, appa gomawoyo." She ran to the other side of the kicthen table and gave her father a kiss on the cheek.

Three Years Ago (April)

          "Oppa, oppa! Oppa! Why are you leaving me! Oppa! Oppa stay with me! Jebal!" cryed a short thirteen year old Hyunae. "I have to leave. Panda please don't cry." a twenty year Hyunshik pleaded. "Then take me with you, Oppa! Jebal! Jebal! Oppa stay," Hyunae continued to cry. Their father stormed into the living room and roared,"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING, SONG HYUNSHIK. YOU ARE MAKING YOUR BABY SISTER CRY!" "I'm going  to America to stay with mom," Hyunshik calmly expained. *SMACK* Hyunashik placed his hand on his pulsing red cheek. His father thundered, "Leave. Gal! GAL! (go) Get out of sight!" Hyunae cryed harded at the sight of her brother leaving out the front door not to be seen by her for three years. Hyunae's father got on his knees to comfrort his daughter, who was sprawled out on the living room floor bawling her eyes out. Hyunae pushed her father away and ran to her room. *SLAM* Hyuane did not leave her room for almost a week. Hyunae did not speak to her father for two months. Six months after her brother left, Hyunae finally forgave her father for not helping her keep her brother in Seoul. But she still does not know why her brother left. If she did know would she had let him go without all the fuss?

Present

Masayuki's Pov

          What's taking her so long? It's too cold to stand outside. I'll just go inside. *DING DONG*

Narrator's Pov

          *DING DONG* "Oh Oppa, I want you to meet someone" Hyunae ran to the front door to let Masayuki in. "What is taking you so long. It's..." Masayuki was interrupted by Hyunae grabbing his hand and dragging him into the kicthen. "What now, gladiator girl?" an irratated Masayuki questioned. Hyunae elbowed him in the stomach. "Does my panda bear have a boyfriend?" Hyunae and Masayuki blushed wildly. Masayuki looked up at the ceiling and Hyunae dropped Masayuki's hand, looking at the tile on the kicthen floor. Hyunshik flashed a confused face to his father and quickly said,"Panda I was joking." Hyunae looked up and elbowed Masayuki. Ahhh...What?!? Introduce yourself.  "Ah Oh Um Hello, my name is Kira Masayuki. It is nice to meet you," Masayuki bowed. "Ah Yes. Hello, I'm name is Song Hyunshik and I'm Hyunae's older brother." Hyunshik stood up, placed both of his hands on their backs, and started to push them out towards the front door. "You both are going to be late if you keep standing here like this. Get going." "Bye Oppa." Hyunshik kissed Hyunae on the forehead and pushed the two teenagers through the doorway and shut the door. Hyunshik walked back to the table where his father was drinking coffee. "I think that I am going to an eye on that boy. But they are cute together." "Nah, I don't think that will be necessary. Hyunae seems to to keep him in line. She maybe the one you need to keep an eye on. Ahh...Have you had breakfast yet?"