Chapter 3

A Complicated Story

Sungmin and Ryeowook was hugging in the dark. The spotlight . This was their scene. The song ' Baby, Baby' (covered by Sungmin) started to play.

"Please, don't leave..." Sungmin was playing as the guy.

"I'm sorry, I have to." Ryeowook replied. He was starting to tear up. Everybody was in awe. They had good acting skills.

"Why?" Sungmin was already crying, he faced Ryeowook, with a hurry face. This was just acting but it felt so real.

"Because..." Ryeowook, trying to stop his tears. Everybody was ' ooohhh' and ' aaaahhh'-ing in the back.

"I love you..." The chorus of the background song immediately started playing once Sungmin said those the words. Perfect timing, thought the guests. 

Ryeowook pulls out the noodle and they start to eat towards each other's faces. The other guests were cheering on. Sungmin turns his head to cut more of the noodle. Ryeowook was blushing. They finished with almost nothing left. It was literally just a speck. After that, Sungmin and Ryeowook bowed to the audience. Everybody clapped in amazement. Shindongyup heads to them.

"Yah, daebak!" Shindongyup said, which was followed with applause, again. Sungmin and Ryeowook felt happy, since they did a great job.

"Have you two acted before?" Sooyoung asked. Sungmin and Ryeowook shakes their head as a 'no'. 

"Really? You should try to act, both of you." Shindongyup stated. Ryeowook and Sungmin nods. Shindongyup continues, "Okay, the highest score will get to be the "mommy and daddy" of the group. They'll get to pick their 3 "children" from the couples with a low score. Which means a couple will be split. Also, the second highest score becomes "mommy and daddy" too and gets the remaining children. Okay, are you ready for results?"

"Yes!" Everybody answered.

"Okay, results." Shindonyup got a envelope with the scores. "And the couple with the higheest score is... Sungmin and Ryeowook!" Everybody claps and Sungmin and Ryeowook were happy that they hugged tightly. Sungmin blushed and let go.

"Thank you..." Sungmin said.

After the second highest couple got picked, Sungmin and Ryeowook got to pick their children first.

"Uhh, we want Sooyoung, Tiffany and Narsha." Sungmin picked them all.

"Why all girls?" Shindongyup asked.

"Because Ryeowook wants to have girl babies." Sungmin replied, causing laughs.

"Okay, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Narsha you are now in the Lee family!" Shindonyup said.

The other "mommy and daddy" got the remaining children.

"Okay, please tune in next week where will hold the Idol Family Games! This is Idol..." Shindonyup said. Followed by the guests "FAMILY!"

The PD gestures that the filming stopped and every guest thanked the staff. Sungmin, Ryeowook and Leeteuk bows to the staff. Shindongyup handshaked with all the guests.

"4 hour break!" The PD shouted. 

 

INTERLUDE

 

(Ryeowook's Point Of View)

Ugh. So tiring. I better spend my 4 hours properly. I was walking with Sungmin hyung. He was just walking beside me. Not talking. At all. 

"Hyung, we did a pretty good job don't you think?" I asked him, to be honest, I was sure we'll get enough air time on this show. 

He smiled "Ryeowook, we did do a good job. Where do you want to go?" Sungmin hyung asked me. I shrugged.

"Ask Leeteuk hyung." I replied. 

"He's going to a radio show, that's how he'll spend his 4 hours." Sungmin said, obviously worried that Leeteuk hyung won't get any kind of rest. We reached his car. I go in. He puts my seatbelt on me. I apparently forgot.

"Don't forget, safety first." He said. I nod. He starts driving.

 

INTERLUDE

 

(Sungmin's Point Of View)

We reach our destination, a simple chinese restaurant. A restaurant next to the beach. That's why I chose this place, to relieve stress and hunger. I open the door for Ryeowook. He giggles and bushes. I smile since he was too cute. We go in.

"What'd you'd like to order sir?" The waiter asked. I ordered friend noodles with vegetables and meat rice. I ordered a fruit salad too. Ryeowook ordered a vegetable salad with fried fish and tea. The waiter goes to get our order. I started at the view beside us. The beach. Such a stress relieving sight. This kind of moments remind me of Ryeowook. Whenever I look at him, I, I just feel at peace.

"Aish, I forgot my phone at the waiting room." Ryeowook stated. I glance to his direction, giggling.

"Hyung!" Ryeowook whines, so cute. I laugh. My cellphone rings. It was Kyuhyun. I answer it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hyung, you at a schedule?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yeah, at a break though, why?" I asked back.

"Nothing, wanted to know how you were. Have you eaten yet?" He asked. I knew he would ask that.

"Yeah, with Ryeowook." I replied.

"Oh...ugh...well, see you at the dorm." He makes it too obvious.

"Okay. Take care." I hung up. I put my phone away. I look at Ryeowook, he was smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"That was Kyuhyun wasn't it?" Ryeowook said. I nodded.

He continued "Well, you see, we all know Kyuhyun likes you. Just say yes." He said laughing.

"Look, we also all know that I won't say yes." I said. It was true. I feel sorry for the maknae but it just won't work.

"You have to tell that in his face sooner or later hyung."

"I know."

"Why?"

"Why what?" I replied, our food came.

"Why can't you say yes?" Ryeowook said, already gobbling his food up.

"Because I have a special someone." I replied, feeling a little akward since that person is right infront of me.

 

Author's Note:

Hello. Thank You for the positive support :) Sorry, this was really late since I caught a bad cold. *cough* *sneeze* Sorry for spelling mistakes and see you in the next chapter!