Chapter 4

A Complicated Story

"Thank you!" Yesung bowed to the photoshoot staff. He walked to the changing room. He opens the door and starts to change.

After changing, he remember Ryeowook's text. 'Hmm, He still hasn't replied back.' Yesung thought. He gets his backpack and heads to his managers car.

"You have no schedules left." The manager told Yesung.

"Dorm." Yesung said. The manager nods. He starts driving.

 

INTERLUDE

 

(Ryeowook's Point Of View)

The filming finished. Had a great lunch and 2 hour walk with Sungmin hyung. We needed to,  I guess...act sweet again in the second filming. All I could say, hyung did a really good job. He's improving in variety.

I'm heading to the waiting room. To get my cellphone back. I open the door and feel relief as I saw my phone on the couch. I read the unanswered message from Yesung hyung. It said:

Great. Especially because your cute text :) 

-Yesung

I squealed in my head. I was so happy. If I could only tell him how I feel. I sighed.

"Ryeowook?" I, all of a sudden, hear Sungmin hyung's voice. I turn around and hyung was standing there. I smile at him.

"Yes, hyung?" I replied.

"We're going to the dorm now." He replied.

"Okay." I followed him out of the waiting room.

 

INTERLUDE

 

(Sungmin's Point Of View)

We are finally at the dorm. I went straight to lay down in my bed. I hear Yesung and Ryeowook's footsteps outside my room. They stop. I could barely hear them.

"Ryeowook, wanna go to the amusement park?" Yesung said. Crap. Them, alone?

"Uhh, hyung...s-sure." Ryeowook replied, obviously nervous. No. Ryeowook. Damn. I run to the door and open it, suprising Ryeowook and Yesung.

"Oh, hi, I was going to invite you guys to the amusement park. Wanna?" I asked, acting like I did plan to go to the amusement park.

"Ah, okay. Let's go." Yesung replied, I could see the dissapointment in his face. I thought he didn't like Ryeowook...

"Hyung-" Ryeowook was going to ask something when Yesung's phone rings. He answers it.

"Hello?" Yesung said. We couldn't hear the person on the other line. "Okay." Yesung hangs up the phone.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Manager. I unfortunately have a schedule." Yesung answered me, he frowned at Ryeowook and Ryeowook pouted back. I was totally excluded with their actions, like I wasn't there at all. My jealousy rate bursted to a million watts. 

"Hyung, I guess we won't go then." Ryeowook told me. Yesung went to the van already. 

"Wanna play videogames?" I asked Ryeowook. He smiled.

"Sure!" We both ran into my room.

 

INTERLUDE

 

(Kyuhyun's Point of View)

Finally, my schedules finished for the day. I open our dorm's door and went to my room. It's a pity how I do not share my room with Sungmin anymore. Yesung went to live  in his house now. Giving space for my own room. As I walk to my room, I hear laughs and computerized sounds in Sungmin hyung's room. I went closer to the door but I stop. I could hear Ryeowook...I started to walk back in my room. I hear Sungmin's door open.

"Kyuhyun?" I hear Sungmin's voice. I turn around.

"Yes?" I asked. 

"Wanna play with us?" He asked. I shook my head. I don't want to interrupt their "lovey-dovey" moment. He shrugs and closes the door. Their giggling continues. I opened my door of my room. I close the door and went to my desk. I started to wrtie in my diary. Actually, I typewrite it and paste that paper in my diary.

 

Dear Diary,

Today was tiring as always...but my heart is tired more

than my physical state. Sungmin hyung, I love him too

much. I need to stop this. I know someday Sungmin will

confess to Ryeowook and what if Ryeowook says yes? I need 

to forget about Sungmin. I will be further hurt. It's 

funny to me how Ryeowook doesn't notice Sungmin's great

affection toward him. How I suffer when I notice it. How

I cry every night when I don't get any affection at all.

I will try...but until then I'll just cry my heart out 

until...until I realize that I'll never get hyung. I 

remember when I didn't believe in such a quote but I 

guess there is karma.

          "If you love something let it go."  

(No One's Point Of View)

Kyuhyun stuck the sheet of paper in his diary. Mentally noting himself to paste it later on. He plops into his bed. He sighs and starts to cry, silently...

 

 

###

Author's Note 

Guise :D Love ya all! Sorry for the sad Kyuhyun moment :( Also, sorry for the very late update. I'm feeling a little better now :) Thank you for all the love and concern! Comment below! Yewook, Kyumin or Minwook? Sorry for any kind of mistakes! 

P.S : Also, if you like Teukmin and Heemin please check out my other story :D : It's You