Mr.Choi

You Belong To Me

 

Message: Me, too. Take care baby.

Type in: You also.

Suddenly someone knock my door and I open it. “Yes?” I was standing in front of a waiter. “Mam Park, Mr. Kwon wants you to join him in a breakfast in the restaurant. “oh, ok. Tell him I’m going.” I close the door slowly and watch the waiter bowing his head.

I was in front of the elevator and beside me was a tall man and look familiar with me. And the elevator door was open he let me get inside first and he follow me. I push the button to the restaurant and push the same. And we already arrive to that floor and I saw Jiyong and I think he still following me.

“Yah Ji, I thought you will bring a medicine to my room.” And I sitted in front of him. “I had some business to do.” And he looks somewhere and he wave. “崔氏は、それは再びお会いできてう

れしいです。(Mr. Choi, it’s nice to meet you again.)” He was shaking with the guy I’m within the elevator. “私もMr.Kwon。そして、これはあなたのガールフレンドですか? (I also Mr. Kwon. And, is this your girlfriend?)” He sitted on the right side of the table. “ああ、彼女は私のガールフレンド。

私の長年の友人。これはSandara公園であり、彼女はまた、日本に住んでいます。(Oh, she not my girlfriend. A long time friend of mine. This is Sandara Park and she also lives in Japan.)" Not a girlfriend? Just a friend? What is he?

The guy wants to hand shake with me so I hand shake him. “こんにちは、チェ氏。よろしくね。

(Hello, Mr. Choi. Nice to meet you.)” I was smiling to him nicely and I heard Jiyong smirks.

“あなたはかなり朴氏を見て、あまりにもあなたに会えてうれしい。(You look pretty Ms. Park, nice to meet to you too.)” And after we eat breakfast, I finally say goodbye to them and something was on my pocket when on my way to my room. And it was medicine, even though he still busy he still remember me.

*JIYONG POV

After we eat breakfast Mr. Choi and I go directly to the building to be constructed. “It was so nice to do business with you Mr. Kwon that’s why Kwon was known of the Asia.” He was looking to blueprint on the table. “Thank you for the comment Mr. Choi.” And I was looking to the building.

“You have a friend that really beautiful even though you have a busy life.” He was smiling to me. “Oh, she my friend when we were high school and it’s been 10 years… so I give some time with her. And it just a vacation she was here.” I hope he will not court her. “Don’t worry; I have already a future wife.” Future wife? “Oh, really… wait! What do you mean by court?” I have a shock face. “I know you like her and she likes you the way you two look each others.” My cheeks suddenly became red.

“Oh, where’s this future wife of yours?” Future wife? It still on my mind and I don’t know why. “Oh, I never see her and our parents just made it. But I was happy even though because