First Time

You Belong To Me

 

touch her hands and suddenly she kisses my lips. “Jiyong, did you know that I still love but if we together bad happenings would happened. Ji, I always love you forever and always.” And she fall asleep.

“Dara? Dara? Dara… she asleep already.” I place her head of my lap. “Your still the girl I love before, peaceful but beautiful. But I miss something to you… your tough side and most of all the shy side of yours.” While I was touching her hair.

“Ji, oh… dara is already asleep. Ji, can you do a favor for me?” she place her hands on my shoulder and I know what she mean by that. “Ok, I will send her to her room.” I was carry dara like a bride. “Thank you, Ji.”

I open the door of her room and place her in bed and I was about to get out of the room, Dara hold my hands tightly. “Ji, don’t go home. Still with me for a while.” She sits up suddenly and pulls me into the bed. I was on the top of her and our heads are really close now. She suddenly kisses my lips and I had no choice to follow her.

*DARA POV

I was awake and my head hurts, and suddenly I feel that I’m undress. I look myself and I was shock that I don’t have any more dress and my underwear. And suddenly I feel that there is someone beside me and I look at him and this is more shock for me.

“Ji? Ji, wake up.” I tried to awake him but him still asleep. Jiyong really hate that someone awake him very early.  But before I awake him fully, I dress myself up and I finally a wake him. “Jiyong… Jiyong! JIYONG! WAKE UP! IF YOU WILL NOT STAND THERE I WILL POUR A COLD WATER TO YOU!” I was about to get the water but he suddenly pull me to him. And I was on the top of Ji sitting. “Yah!” I stare at him very angry. “Yah, don’t eat me… Sorry about last night, I didn’t stop myself… because you suddenly kiss me.”

I was shock what he said, “What?! I kiss you first? Ji, are you lying to me?” I touch his face. “No, you don’t remember. Your drunk last night and Han ask me to bring you to your room.” My face was full of question marks. “I need to go, sorry… ok.” I stand up fast and he dresses himself.

“Do you want to eat?” he was about to go but he stop walking. “No, my heads just still hurts.” I sit on my bed. “Oh… I will come back to get some medicine.” He runs fast just to get some medicine. “He still care for me.” And suddenly my phone beeps.

Message: Baby, are you awake?

Type in: I’m awake baby, what is the matter?

Message: My dad already agrees we can see each other’s and met up.

I don’t know what emotions I have today, Happy, Sad and whatsoever.

Type in: That’s good; I can see my future husband and know each other’s.