DEAL 4: Smile again...

FORCE OF DESTINY...

 

 

Chaerin wakes up as the sunlight shines brightly into her room. Slowly, she opens her eyes and observes her surroundings. Youngbae and Bom was there waiting for her to wake up. “Unni...” she looked at Bom’s face.

“How are you feeling?” she asked Chaerin. “Fine. I guess.” She replied. “Why am I here? I thought I was at...Morgana’s...”she paused. Bom looked at Youngbae. “Do you remember anything at Morgana’s?” Bom asked. “Last thing I remember was Morgana stands in front of me and then there’s a light and I passed out.” Chaerin told Bom.

“Aigoo...” Bom sighed. “So much for the dramatic discovery.” Bom disappointed. She thought, Chaerin would remember everything and that they can know what happen exactly. Chaerin noticed that Youngbae’s staring at her. “What’s wrong? Is it something on my face?” Chaerin touches her face.

“N-nothing...” Youngbae replied. Bom glances Youngbae and grins. “I’m going downstairs. You must be hungry. I’ll get you something to eat.” Bom said before she left. So, the two were the only one left there.

“Thank you...”Chaerin breaks the silence. “What for?” Youngbae looked at her. “For saving me, again and for calling out to me.” She answered. “Calling out? I thought, you were the one who called me...” Youngbae furrowed.

“I don’t think I called you...” Chaerin tries to remember. “I don’t even know your name...”she mumbles but Youngbae heard her.

“Youngbae...” he mutter and Chaerin give him a stare. Their eyes meet. “My name is Youngbae...” he repeated.

“Youngbae..? TAEYANG?” Chaerin blinked. “I was...Actually, I thought I saw the sun shines in the room... or something...” she tried to explain. “SIGHED!” Youngbae exhaled. Is he mad? “Go back to sleep.” He said and leave her. “O-okay...” Chaerin replied as she watched Youngbae closed the door. “Hmm?” she looked at the side of her bed, a staff is leaning to the corner of her room. She walks towards it and picked it up. “Why did he leave such thing here?” she thought it was Youngbae’s when it actually her’s.

 

0---0---0

 

Youngbae walk towards the kitchen where Bom is and when he found her, he just stood by the door as if thinking about something. Bom who notices his presence turned to him. “Waeyo?” she asked. “A-amugotenaniya...(Nothing)” Youngbae shook his head. “You know that we can read each other mind right?” Bom said as she put her arms crossed her chest. That’s right... They can.

“Noona, what do you think about Chaerin?” he finally asked after a long pause. “Well, she’s cute. Knows how to cook, and even sew clothes. She’s a perfect housewife.” Bom replied with her straight face. Youngbae sighed and glared at her.

“That is why I don’t wanna ask.” He points to her. Bom giggles. “You’re curious about her isn’t it? Nado! Did she told you anything about last night? Apart from losing consciousness in front of Morgana?” she too curious about Chaerin.

“I don’t think that was considered as useful information.” He denied it and walk away from his sister. “O-ho! Are you trying to hide something Youngbae?!” she spotted it right away. “Come back here!!” she ran after him. “NO!! Noona, stop!!!” Youngbae shouted while trying to run away from her. Bom power is probably weaker than him but her will is stronger which is scarier!

“Okay! You can let go now!” Youngbae said after his sister caught his collar with the help of her power and pull him down to the floor. “Argghhh~!!!!” he growls as he breathe for air. Then, he let out a laugh.

“What’s so funny?!!” Bom glared at him. “You know, you can never get married if you’re being too pushy like this.” Youngbae jokes. “Y-YAH!!!” Bom was about to give him a punch but she stops. “Wae?” Youngbae realize that Bom is staring at him.

“You laughed...” she mumbles.

“Huh??” he crooked his eyebrows.

“YOUNGBAE is LAUGHING!!!!!!” she screams and jumped at him. It’s been a while since she heard his laughed and smiled. All of that was before Morgana and him got banished. She was waiting for this day to come and her wait is worth it!

“Unni, why are you smiling?” Chaerin asked after Bom keep smiling by herself while looking out at the window. “Oh? Nothing. The weather is so great today, isn’t it?” she said to Chaerin. “Yeah. I never seen and feel the sunlight this warm and calm before.” Chaerin too agreed with Bom. “Chaerin-ah, manhi meoggo!” Bom said as she adds more porridge into Chaerin’s plate. 

Perhaps, you are the FAITH that we lost. Perhaps you are the one that can fix him... Bom thought to herself. 

 

 

______________________________________

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. 

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SUPER LONG. SINCE I GOT SOME EXPLANATION TO DO AND ALSO MORE AND MORE CHARACTERS COMING IN!

YOU MUST BE WONDERING WHAT OTHER BIG BANGS AND 2NE1 WOULD BE, RIGHT? HEHEHE.... I'LL REVEAL IT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

SO BRACE YOURSELF. HEHEHE....