DEAL 5: ELEMANTAL a rare sign...

FORCE OF DESTINY...

 

 

Morning came and Chaerin regain her strength back. So, she decided to make breakfast for him. “Let’s see, what’s available in the kitchen.” She rummaged the lower cabinet for ingredients. “I thought I saw some pasta noodles. Where was it again?” she tried to remember. “Ah! Matta! It’s up there. Silly me!” she remembers and searches for a stool to search the upper cabinet.

The noises from Chaerin’s rummaging disturb Youngbae and he walks to the kitchen to take a look of what happen. “What the hell were you doing?” Youngbae asked which makes Chaerin turned to her back. “I was just...” before she can say more, her foot slipped and she lost her balance.

“YAH!!!!!!” Youngbae shouted.

 

CHAERIN’s POV

 

Hmmm??  Why don’t I feel hurt? Weird... I push myself and open my eyes. To my surprise, his face is so close to mine! Blood rushes to my face as my hands touches his firm chest. I never knew he’s so well-bulit. I felt his strong arms wrapped around my waist before he slowly removed it. “Urghh!” he growl as he touches his hip.

“Oh my god! I’m so,so,so sorry!” I quickly moved down from his body. “Does it hurt that bad?” I asked. “No. No really. I actually felt like a bunch of heavy sack just dropped on top of me!” He replied sarcastically. “Oh-!” I just nods. HUH?! “WHAT?!!! I’m not that heavy!!!” I shouted and my hand automatically hits him. He just laughed at me.

“Hahaha! Dummy!" he laughed. "You’re not hurt anywhere by any chance?” he asked with a smile on his face. Wow... My heart! Please, don’t melt!! He’s too----BRIGHT!!!! My heart stops seeing his smile. Why is he so good looking? Where did he hide that smile and laughter before?

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

“Chaerin?? Are you okay??” Youngbae asked as Chaerin keep staring at him. “Did your brain got damaged or something?” he waved in front of her face. “Huh?! W-what did you just say?” Chaerin snapped out of it and tried to cover herself. “I ask if you’re okay.” He repeats. Chaerin just nods. “Huh? Speak up! I can’t hear you!” Youngbae teases her. “I’m alright! I’m going to make breakfast so just...” she stands up and walk to the counter. “Okay...” he too stands up and about walk away when he saw someone by the door.

“YOUNGBAE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the guy starts running towards him before he jumps to hug him. Chaerin was shocked seeing a new face in the house. “Orean maniya, Youngbae-ah!” the chicly guy smiled at him. “Uri Youngbae is back!!!” he hugs him. “Yah!! Let go of me!” Youngbae pushed him away. “No way not after so long you’ve turn cold!” he said. “Oh?” He stops after he saw the glimpse of Chaerin who just stood there in shook.

“Ah!! You must be FAITH!” the guy walks closer to her. He stretch his arms wanting to hug her and Chaerin jolted as if he was about to eat her. “Yah!” Youngbae pulls him away.”A~aahhhh!!! Youngbae-ah! Lemme at least give her my greetings!” he whines.

“Hands off, you sneaky bastard!” Youngbae drags him out from the kitchen. “Tsk! You’re so stingy!” he pouted after Youngbae pushed him to the couch. “I saw what you did~!” Jiyong smirks and lean comfortably on the couch. “I don’t know what you’re talking about...” Youngbae replies after Jiyong gives him a long stare.

Jiyong, his old friend. He’s the god of luck, destiny and fortune. Why he just showed up now? It’s because Youngbae got his pace back. His powers slowly coming back after Morgana’s death. As you know, the SUN gives power to almost all of living things. With his powers weaken and half locked away, it affects so many people and even gods themselves.

“Seems like I bring a fortune to you. You should have thanked me!” he grins. “Shut up, Jiyong! First and for most, I shouldn’t even thanked you since you got your powers from mine.” Youngbae replied. “And no. It’s not like what you think it is! She just slips and I just help her. That’s all.” He continued.

 

YOUNGBAE’s POV

 

“So, no heart beating like..crazy?” suddenly another familiar voice appears. “Seungri...” Youngbae sighed. Seungri, god of LOVE. Kekeke... “What brings you here?” Youngbae asked as he sits down. “I was DESTINED to be here!” he glances at Jiyong while he emphasized his words. “Great...” Youngbae rubs his forehead with his hand. 

“I made some coffee...” Chaerin walks into the living room but then she halts in seeing another guest. Seungri let out a loud gasped and before he could say anything, Youngbae already locked him behind the glass! “I’ll go get extra cups.” Chaerin awkwardly leaves. “Don’t bother. Come here and sit, FAITH.” Jiyong invited her.

“Erm...” Chaerin glanced at Youngbae. “Just don’t sit anyway near those two rascals.” Youngbae permits her. “Aish! You’re super strict as usual! Doesn’t he?” Jiyong turned to Chaerin. “Huh?? Eum...”Chaerin replied, with no nods or even shook. Jiyong grins.

“Chaerinie~!!” Bom enters the room and dashed to the girl. “Kwenchana??” she asked while turning Chaerin left and right. “U-unni...” Chaerin tried to talk. “I’m alright!” Chaerin convinced her. “Are you sure?! I just turn my head on you for a while and these wolves came right at you!” she glared at the three guys.

“WHAT?!! Why am I INCLUDED?!! This is my house!!” Youngbae widens his eyes disbelief to what his sister just said. Then, he looked at Jiyong and Seungri who keep looking at him with dirty looks. “Ehem!” Youngbae fakes a cough to cover himself as his sister stared at him.

“Erm...” Chaerin breaks the awkward atmosphere. “What is it, Chaerin?” Bom turn to her. “Can I ask you something, unni?” she begins. “Who are they?” she points to Jiyong and Seungri.

“Ah! You haven’t introduced yourselves guys? How rude to the lady here!” Bom shook her head. “We’re getting to it.” Seungri smiled. “I’m Seungri. God of love.” He said. “And I’m Jiyong, god of destiny.” Jiyong said.

“Wait... So, you’re all gods?” Chaerin was shocked. “And goddess...” Bom adds. “You too??” Chaerin looked at Youngbae. He nods. “So you’re the god of...??” Chaerin peered. “SUN!” Youngbae continues. “I’m the god of the SUN.” He admits.

“Now, that’s some pleasant work isn’t it?” Jiyong buts in. “You were supposed to be sacrificed to the god of SUN but end up SAVED by him and now you’re an ELEMENTAL!” Jiyong smiled. “Huh? What?” Chaerin felt confused.  “Quit butting around the bushes, G! You know something about this, don’t you?” Youngbae glared at him.

“Okay,okay... Chill out will you?” Jiyong said. “So, here’s the thing.” Jiyong took out a sun and moon rank. “We all that are here, are under the signs of the SUN. Right?” he flicked his fingers and photos appear on the sun’s side.  “Plus, Daesung, Dara and Minzy who also fell under the SUN.” And a few dots appear. “While TOP hyung and Morgana are under the sign of the moon.” He continues. Chaerin just sit there watching the briefing.

“You, my dear are either one of these.” He points to Chaerin. Na? Chaerin points to herself. “You are what comes before and after us.” He continues. Chaerin scratches her head. Didn’t really get what he means. “An elemental that fall under the two sign. Elemental that consist 6 elements of light, dark, earth, fire, water and wind.” He ends his lecture.

Chaerin put her hand up. “Yes? Your question?” Jiyong responded. “I’m...I’m no god...” she looked at the other. “Of course, you’re not. You’re a goddess. Dduh~!” Seungri said. “No, I mean. Like seriously, I’m not an immortal. I was born human. I never was an immortal.” She denied.

“But that’s not what Morgana said and what CIEL said too.” Youngbae reminds her. “Ciel? Who the heck was that?” she looked at him. “Morgana call you Ciel the other day. Don’t you remember any of it?” Bom enhance her memories. “Nope. Doesn’t ring a bell.” she shook her head.  “She said you’re her sister and the staff was yours.” Youngbae adds.

“You mean the staff in my room?? I never even seen that thing before.” She continues to fight.

“MORGANA!”

Chaerin froze as she heard her own voice echoed in her head. Then flashes of memories came back to her.

“Morgana, you have to stop! You can’t do that to him!” she saw Morgana searching for something from her cupboard. “You’re going to get in trouble!” she continued. “No, I wouldn’t!” Morgana smiled and grab the staff from it’s place. “No, not my staff!” But Morgana pushes her away.

“MORGANA, COME BACK!!!”

 

GASPED!!

 

Chaerin pats for air. “What the heck was that?!!” she exclaims. “You’re back!!!” Bom hugs her. The others were relief. All of a sudden, the girl faints while talking. “God, you scared us big time! Next time do warn us before hand if you wanted to faint like that.” Seungri jokes. “What?” he looked at Bom who glared at him.

“I remembered something...” Chaerin told them. 

 

_______________________________________________

 

SORRY FOR THE LONG ABSENTS. I WAS WORKING ON MY ARCANA AT THE MOMENT. 

SO HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER. THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND EVEN COMMENTING. 

I LOVE MY SUBSCRIBERS~!!!! MUAH!MUAH!MUAH!! 

ENJOY THE CHAPTER YEOROBUN!