Stupid Yi Fan

In LOVE with My BESTIE

"Kwenchana?" Chanyeol ask. You just remain silent.

'She's still mad'

"Aigooo...YiFan" Chanyeol said in a low voice.

 

-FLASHBACK-

"Kris! Put me down" you shout ."Yah! Kris , put her down!" Chanyeol said to Kris but he just ignore him.

"omma, appa, mrs wu, help me!" you shout as you pass by the dining room. " Kris, what are you going to do with her?" Mr wu ask.

"I want this girl to learn a lesson! ARGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Krisstop. "Put me down" you shout at his ear.

"Arghhh! It's hurt, stop biting me!" Kris shout in pain. "Let me go,bastard!" you smack his head.

"CHOI JUN HEE!PREPARE YOURSELF!" he said as he put you down. 'Oh,perfect timing to run.' you thought.

But as soon as you try to run away,he grab you and carry you over his shoulder just like he's carrying a sack of rice.

'I'm ruined.' you thought as he walk nearer to the pool.

"Yahhh.... Wu Yi Fan ! put her down." Mrs Wu said. "Kris, I'm sorry....... You're not going to do this right?"

"No, I will!"  " Kris, I'm really really and really really sorry."

" Whatever, Junnie." "Kris!!!!" "Junnie!"

SPLASH!

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

"Here we are" Chanyeol said making the scene happen earlier disappear from your mind.

You went out from the car and gasp. "This farm is really nice." you smile.

'She's smilling' a smile form on Chanyeol's lips.