Vacation

In LOVE with My BESTIE

"OH My GoD!!!! KRIS!!! how many time should I tell you? you need to find the angle first then you can find the perimeter. IDIOT!" you said.

"IDIOT? Fine. I'm not going to finished this stupid homework. i hate the person that introduced Maths." he closed his book and went to his bed and lie.

"Come on,Kris. It's not that hard.I know that you can do it."you pull his long arm but he doesn't move at all.

 

CARELESS..CARELESS..

"HELLO?" Kris answer his phone and you just stare at him.

"You what? ! YOU GUYS ARE WORST!!!" Kris shout.

"Hello? hello? Oh no Kyungsoo you did not just hang up on me!"

 

"KREASEEEEEEE"

"NOOOONAAA"

"Omo.. isthat Sehun?" You run downstairs.

"Yah!Junnie" Kris run after you.

"Sehun!!!!"

Kris sigh cause when he already at the living room you're surrounded by Tao and Sehun.

"Me first!" Sehun hug you tightly.

"Sehun, i want too." Tao whine..

"Yah! you too, go away." Kris drag you behind him.

"WHy ON EARTH YOU GUYS COME HERE?" Kris asked seriously.

"To meet JunHee noona." Sehun said excitedly.

"Noona, i bring some cookies. do you want some?" Tao and Sehun kept bugging you while following you to the kitchen.

"AYOO WADDUP, KREASEEE!" 

"Omo, it's Chanyeol!" you shout from the kitchen. You run towards him and hug him as soon as you saw him.

"Omo, it's Giant~" Kris mocked you.

"Can you please tell me why are you guys here right now?" 

"We're going to have a vacation.Woohoo!!" Tao and Sehun jump happily.

"Wow, sounds great." you beamed.

"Another disaster." Kris sighs.

 

 

 

ehey waddup guys, sorry for this short updates.well i'm busy with uni's life right now. i'm trying my best to update. will be updating this again tomorrow. ENJOY~