Forgiven

In LOVE with My BESTIE

"Ermm.. Channie.." "yup!"

"Aishh... Palli~~ I'm tired of waiting! you're so slow. You know I don't like wearing dress.One more, can't you see the sun? Gosh, it's hot"

"Junnie. Stay still. I still have to touch up my drawing."

" Duh. Chanyeol, next time, you find other person to be your model. This is my first and last time doing it." you pout.

Chanyeol just smile looking at you.

(Chanyeol pov)

I like seeing her in dress. It's a rare things to see. Junnie and I knew each other through Kris.

We met at his birthday party in kindergarten. Since then, three of us became close friends.

after years passes, when I saw Kris always stick with Junnie, i found it hurts my feelings.

From that day I realised that I've started to like her. But I decided not to confess because an incident.

-Flashback-

"Yah!! Wu Yi Fan! Park Chan Yeol! Stop I said" Junnie ran after us.

"Auch."I looked back and found that Junnie felt.

"Yah, just ignore her. She was like that because she can't chased us."Kris said. We were going to run again but then we heard a cry.

I ran towards her but Kris was faster. His and her expressions shows everything.

"Kwenchane? Juniie? mianhei Junnie." Kris pat her back while I stand in a distance watching them and do nothing.

"Junnie-ahh.. Say something. I'm sorry. Let me take a look at the cut." Kris pulled her leg towards him while Junnie wiping her tears.

"Omo, it's bleeding." Kris said and Junnie pout.

"Wait a minute." Kris said and put oilment on Junnie knee.

At that time Junnie was staring at him.Warmly.

"Auch." Junnie whince.

"Sorry." Kris said.

"Auch, it hurts. why did you hit me?" Kris said while put a handsapladt at her wound.

"Can you walk?" Kris ask while helping her to stand.she nod as a reply.

"Chanyeol-ahh.. I think Junnie and I will go home now. See you tomorrow." Kris said.

" Channie~ Annyeong!!!" she wave happily at me.

"Yah! how come you treat him better than me? Come here?" Kris pulled her to his back and piggyback her.

"Stupid Dragon! put me down! Chanyeol is looking. My skirt you idiot!" she smacked his head.

"sorry." He said and put his jacket around her waist.

"Let's go!"Kris walk but turned back because Junnie doesn't follow him.

"What now?" Kris ask and Junnie just smile patting his back.

"Duh.Faster." Kris lower his body.

before she jumped onto his back, she smile while waving at me.

" Kris, can you teach me English tobight?" "ofcourse."

"Kris, I think I want to eat kimchi stew tonight? Is that alright with you?"

"Junnie, have you seen me complained about food." Kris ask her back.

"Ani. Gumawo" 

"Kris.."

"What no?"

I just watch both of them until they disappear from my sight.

-end of flashback-

END OF CHANYEOL POV

"Ahjumma!!!Where is Junnie? It's already 10 pm. it's dangerous out there."

"Yah!"Mr Wu smack Kris's head. "Are you nuts? She's with Chanyeol, right?" 

" Kris!!!!!!!!! I'm home!!!!"   "Oh! Junnie-ahh~~~" Kris ran to the door.

"Kris!!" you hug him as soon as he opened the door.

"YahYahYah!!!" Kris push you from the hug.

"You're forgiven!" You said  and walk away.

'She what? How come?'

"Oh right! Look at this. I got L's photobook. Channie also give me their autograph album. You should thank him later." You run to your room.

"Channie. Channie. Channie."Kris mock.

"What's wrong dear?" Mrs. Wu ask.

" Nothing." Kris pout.

 

Sorry for making you guys wait for along time. Just to inform that I also had updated

my other fic. Love,ThanksTo You.

Enjoy!