My Crazy Friend.

In LOVE with My BESTIE

'Omma! help me!"

"yahhhhh!!!! you ugly shortie girl! come back here!"

"yah! stop it you two!" your mom shout in anger making both of you to stop.

" Wu Yi Fan. Choi Jun Hee. why are you running and shouting like a crazy person?"

"Ahjumma! it's all about her.I only get wrong for a few question, then she flicks my forehead and call me stupid." kris said to your momwhile doing aegyo.

"Kris! you are so ugly you know."

"what? " he ask in disbelief.

" I think I'm the most handsome guy that you ever know!" He said proudly.

"Well, Idon't think soo... Channie is handsome than you." you .

"Stop it. Kris. For me, Chanyeol is handsome than you." your mom also join you to .

" Ahjumma! you too?" Kris pout and leave the dining room.

' So childish' you thought.

________________________

 

" CHOI JUN HEE~"

"go away, don't disturb me!"  you said while pulling the blanket up to cover your whole body.

"yah!!! Wake up...It's me, channie~"

"Aish, i know it's you.. So, let me continue my sleep." You said and lie back on the bed.

 

_______________________

"OMMA"

"Aish, this guy always making loud noise early in the morning." Mrs. Wu sigh.

"Omma." Kris run towards his mother and hugs her tightly.

"Hey, baby boy." Kris release his mother when he heard that voice.

"What are you doing here, Chanyeol?"

"I have something to do with Junnie." He reply.

'Always come here to meet Junnie.' Kris thought.

"Where is Junnie?" Kris ask Chanyeol. Chanyeol just give him a blank face

'I knew this would happen.'

 

_______________________

BAM!

"Chanyeol...please stop makingnoise." You said with eyes still close. Then you felt like someone lift you. You open your eyes.

"KRIS!!!! PUT ME DOWN!"