Messages

My Accident Prone Lover ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Next morning as Sehun woke up, a huge hangover came.

"ARGH" Sehun yelled as he grab his head tightly.

As Sehun looked around, he saw that two of his hyungs are gone, but a hangover medicine and soup was seating right on the night table beside him.

"Thanks hyung...." Sehun mumbled to himself as he pop the medicine down his mouth and drank the soup with it.

"urghh, blehhh." Sehun gagged when the disgusting taste of the soup came out.

Then he stood up slowly and went to the closet to get his clothes and went to have a shower.

After showering, Sehun threw his dirty clothes in the laundry bin and took his phone and wallet and went out.

Walking to a nearby cafe, Sehun looked at the piece of note that Luhan gave him.

*Should i call or should i not call? But i kinda missed him already..ASDFGHJKL. Why is tthis happening to meeee*

Sehun decided to text him rather than call him, so he won't sound awkward.

.

.

.

"AISH!" Sehun let out a frustrated sigh as it was his 5th time clearing the text as he is unsure about what to write.

Finally, thinking about one, he decided that he should just start with the first basic sense when conversing:

To: -unknown number-

Luhan hyung, its me, Sehun. Hello :D Ehehehe.

From: Sehun

Walking in to a cafe, he order a hot cup of Mocha Latte and sat down at the very corner of the shop which he can see the outside view of the cafe.

As he was waiting for his drink to come, his phone beeped, indicating there's a message for him.

*Is it him? I hope it him! Its him right?!* 

Sehun thought while trying to peep at his phone, but doesn't dare.

But sadly, the message was from...

To: Maknae-gi Sehun

Yah~ Oedini? Where are you? Are you still having hangover? I'm sorry me and Kai can't be there. He have training, i have work to do. Mianhe.

From: Diyo Umma

Sighing, Sehun quickly replied the messages back to D.O incase he's really worried.

To: Diyo Umma

Neh, i'm okay now. It's okay, you guys can continue your things. I'm drink mocha in the nearby cafe now.

From: Maknae-gi Sehun

But then, right after he send the message, another message appeared.

*Omo. Luhan hyung replied back! :D*

To: Sehun

Oh, hello. :D How are you? Are you having a hangover now?

From: -unknown number-

Quickly and happily, Sehun typed out without thinking.

To: -unknown number-

Nah, its good now, no more hangover feeling.. First, i shall save you in my contacts!  ^u^ Hmmm, can hyung come to a cafe near the main park in gangnam named 'LiteCafe'? Or if you live far away, then nebarmindeu <3 :D

From: Sehun

Quickly, Sehun save Luhan's number in his phone with the name, 'Lulu Hyung'.

As he chuckle, the waitress approached him and gave him his warm cup of mocha latte.

"Your order mister." The waitress bowed as she smiled and walked away.

*Manner girl.... Not like Hara, such a spoilt....*

As Sehun thought of Hara, a frown appeared on his face.

Then a message came back.

To: Maknae-gi Sehun

Good. Not to go anywhere too late neh? Umma might reach hom really late today. Mian, i can't cook for you guys. Find some to cook of buy for yourself neh?

From: Diyo Umma

With a pout, Sehun replied back,

To: Diyo Umma

Awwww ;w; i want your food, but nevermind ^^ I can take care of myself umma. Be careful at work!

From: Maknae-gi Sehun

But the pout was soon disappeared as a message appear on his phone again.

To: Sehunnie

Hehe, i change your name in my contact to Sehunnie. xD And mian, i'm busy now... How about we meet up and eat dinner together later? ^w^

From: Lulu Hyung

"Awww.." Sehun mumbled as he could not wait to see Luhan.

To: Lulu Hyung

Okay. Message me when you're free okay? :3 See you later~! ^^

From: Sehunnie

With a satisfying smile he had, Sehun finished his cup of latte and went back home to rest.

 

 


 

Double update! Sorry, but its short!. /brain function stucked/

Hyoyeonnie. :D

HUNHAN <3 OTP 

 

/slapped

Don't mind me~! ^^