Mixed feelings

My Accident Prone Lover ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Being dead tired after drinking, Sehun whipped out his phone and dialed his dormmate to pick him up.

Leaving a note and a little tip behind for Luhan, he stood up and wobbled towards the main exit.

When he was about to reach the door, someone pulled him back.

"Opparr~" A y girl flirted touching his , and everywhere of his body.

Sighing, Sehun shoved the hands off his body and gave the girl his famous blank face and said, "Go away, i'm not in the mood ," and walked off.

He wobbled out of the bar, and walk toward a bench to sit.

While relaxing in the nice night air, someone pulled Sehun back again.

"WHAT NOW BIT--" Sehun yelled, as he turned around.

Shocked, as he saw Luhan standing right in front of him, Sehun quickly bowed and apologized.

"M-mianhe, i thought it was that who touched me just now..." He looked down, not looking at Luhan.

Then a chuckle was heard. Sehun looked up and saw a smiling Luhan.

"Don't worry, i don't take it towards my heart. Don't be so sorry. And i saw your note. Thanks for your tip." he said.

Sehun blushed hard and smile back at Luhan. "Thanks hyung"

*Good thing hyung can't see me blush at this dark night*

"Oh yeah, here's my number, if you want you can call me if you need help. You're coming back tomorrow right?" Luhan said.

"Y-yeah" Sehun took the piece of paper with Luhan's number and nodded.

"I gotta go~! Or else that fat- cheeks will kick my . hehe. See you tomorrow!" Luhan laughed as he ruffled Sehun's hair.

"Yeah, bye hyung." Sehun mumbled as he see Luhan's figure walking away.

He was busy thinking about Luhan when a figure approached him.

"Sehunnie? Is that you?" the voice asked.

-No reaction-

"Sehun? Oh Sehun?" the voice approached Sehun

-No reaction-

"YAH OH SEHUN. DOWN TO EARTH MAKNAE!" the person shook him.

-No reaction-

Sighing, the person went back to his car and took a water bottle full with icy water.

"OUT OF YOUR DREAMWORLD MAKNAE. BACK TO EARTH." He yelled as he poured the icy water on Sehun.

Snapped out of his wonderland, the now sober Sehun yelled, "YAH WTFFFFF." 

"Hehe. oops?" That figure made fun of him.

"KAI HYUNG! WHY DID YOU POUR WATER ON ME?!" He yelled.

"To sober you up?" Kai chuckled.

"You can just call me? RATHER THAN POURING WATER AT ME!"

"WHATTT?? I was here like for about 1 minute trying to snap you out of that lovely cloud about someone above you, but you wouldn't come back to earth." Kai imagine and pretend to draw a cloud shape above Sehun.

"Hehe, mianhe, BUT ITS STILL COLD WATER" Sehun yelled rubbing his nape.

"Aish, palli, its past midnight. If Kyungsoo hyung finds out we are out from dorm this late, he'll make sure we don't eat for a week." Kai whined  while passing Sehun his blazer.

"Neh neh, lets go, whiny hyung." Sehun laughed at the Whiny-kid Kai.

"I sometimes wonder why am i younger than you..." Sehun added.

Kai pouted and kick Sehun on his then ran away.

"YAH HYUNG! FIRST YOU POUR WATER, NOW YOU KICK ME? WHAT IS THISH MAN." Sehun yelled and chased after Kai.

"MIAN! HEHEHE. IT WAS FOR REVENGE THIS MORNING WHEN YOU KICK ME OUT OF BED."  Kai yelled back.

"AISH HYUNG!" Together they ran to the car and Kai drove them back to the dorm.


 

Sorry, short update today. MIANHE. /bows/