Hyung&Maknae; Time

My Accident Prone Lover ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

As they reached their dorm building, Kai parked his car at the parking lot and together the both of them went up to their dorm room.

As quiet and sneaky as ever, the both tip-toed to their room and place their things on their desk, not waking Kyungsoo up.

But as the both of them wanted to lay in theire respective bunk, a white-mask guy approach them with a newspaper ready and smack their head.

"ARGHHHH. NUGU!" Kai yelped when he saw the person, but not from the pain on his head.

"ARGHH. BISH. KAI!" Sehun thought it was Kai and turned to him and that's when he saw the white-masked man.

"AHHHHHH!" Sehun backed away and knocked his head on his and Kai's bunk.

"SHIKEURO! SHUDDAP. ITS ME KYUNGSOO. AND OHYEAH, YOU GUYS ARE IN DEEP ." D.O, their roommate/umma smirked at the two guys suffering from shock and pain.

"NAWHHHH UMMMAAA NUUUUU. YOU CAN'TH. I HNEED FEWD TO GHROW!" Forgetting about the pain, Sehun yelled as his lisp started re-acting up again.

"I SAY SHUDDAP. OTHERS NEXT DOOR ARE SLEEPING." D.O hushed them.

Sehun looked down in sadness as Kai kneeled down on the ground.

"Hyungg~~ I didn't do anything wrong.... Sehun called me around 11.30 to fetch him.... and i waited till you sleep and sneaked out to fetch him..." Kai whined.

"He can just come back himself, why did he need to call you to fetch him?" D.O raised an eyebrow and looked at Kai.

"Cause he was drunk?" Kai mumbled.

D.O looked at Sehun and turn back to Kai again, "He looks fine to me."

"Thats because i poured water on him to sober himself up!" Kai whined.

D.O looked at Sehun and asked, "Is that real, Sehun-ah?"

Not daring to look up into D.O's eyes, Sehun nodded.

"Now, tell me why are you drinking?" D.O asked hitting the sushi-rolled newspaper on his own palm.

A tear dropped out on Sehun's face and to the ground.

As fast as a lightning, Kai and D.O got worried.

"Maknae, did anything happen?" D.O led Sehun to his bed.

As more tears starts coming out, sniffs can be heard.

"H-h-hyung..." Sehun mumbled through his cries.

Kai ran to the toilet and got some napkins and wipped Sehun's tears away.

"Shh, don't cry.." Kai comforted Sehun as D.O went out to the kitchen and made some hot chocolate.

"Come on, drink some hot chocolate and cool down, then tell us when you're ready neh? Hyung won't force you to say.. You decide neh?" D.O said as he comes in the room with a cup of hot chocolate as he passes it to Sehun.

Sehun slowing drank the hot chocolate as his crying slowly stopped.

"Now, do you want to tell us hyungs?" Kai asked.

Sehun nodded slowly, "Its better to know rather than not to know..." as he mumbled.

"Okay, now, tell us slowly, no need to rush.." D.O said slowly.

"I-i broke up with H-hara..." Sehun mumbled.

"W-WHATTT? THA--" D.O was about to scream when Kai covered his mouth and Sehun interrupted.

"She cheated on me.. with s-sunbae.." He mumbled softly.

"WHICH SUNBAEEE?" D.O asked angrily.

"S-suho sunbae.." Sehun mumbled as sniffles could be heard again.

"YAH HYUNG, you're scaring maknae!" Kai scolded D.O

"Come on, don't cry, she's not much of a faithful girlfriend tho.." D.O said as he hugged Sehun.

"And i think...." Sehun mumbled again.

"You what?" Kai asked.

.

.

.

.

.

"I... think i'm turning gay for someone..." Sehun whispered as he slowly went to sleep in D.O's hands.


 

SORREHH, SHORT UPDATE AGAIN TT A TT. /bows apologetically/