Trust

How are you?

 

“Promise?”

 

“Always.”

 

He couldn’t stop staring at your eyes when he said those sincere words. Suddenly, you forgot about what happened to your feet. It felt as if the pain were gone, and what you did was trusting him that you’ll be alright as long as he was close to you. As you fell asleep, he ran his fingers through the strands of your hair, lowering it to the edge, and moved it to the top again. He could actually felt the soft silky hair of yours. A slight scent of vanilla wandered around, urged him to moved closer and smelled your sweet fragrance right on your neck. The scent flattened every single surface of his heart, as he anchored his sail to you, assuring his mind to not to let you go. That moment felt like you were his center of attraction, and you successfully fascinated him through your charms. He continued to travel his lips towards your cheek, sensing the soft, snow-like skin of yours. At that time, you felt that magnet. You felt that he was really close to you. He proved his love through his actions, and it was true. Those doubts in your mind were actually disappeared in thin air. You were about to fell asleep, but his kiss stopped you. It was a pure lullaby, but you couldn’t hold yourself. As the feelings were tightened, you approached him closer, brushing your soft cherry lips towards his, taking turns on exploring each other’s delicacy. You certainly wouldn’t let the clock needle to turn, since you wished this day for a long time. His warmth surrounded you, as he kissed your lips, wanting you so badly. You pulled his shoulder with your right arm, dragging him onto the bed, kissing him hungrily. He was a drug to you, and you suddenly moved your legs to the lower side of the bed, elongated your body a bit. He curled his leg on top of yours, erasing the coldness of the air, giving you enough warmth. Blood rushed under the skin, and the temperature of the room rose. Even though you started to sweat, you kept your lips on him. There was a moment when you both pulled back from each other in slow motion, and opened each other’s eyes. A sudden surprise flashed on you. He never looked this handsome before.

 

Curving a smile, he smiled back and questioned himself.

 

God, she’s damn beautiful. But, why did she smile at me? Did I do something? Oh right, I kissed her. But she never looked this happy before.

 

His mind was a total contrast to his face. Something bothered his mind, but he just kept smiling at you, amazed by the beauty that shined on you. It looks like you just couldn’t control yourself. It just blurted out inside your head.

 

Dammnnn this guy! A total hottie yet handsome and charming and, and, AH! I couldn’t describe him. His lips was heavenly, I couldn’t even stop pressing mine. And now, look at him, posing with that cute face, and those dimples, ohh my goddddd! I wish I was holding a camera so I could took his picture right now.

 

But then, somehow you realized that your happiness slightly faded. His curve of smile straightened a bit. In some way, you noticed something. Something that you didn’t want to happen.

 

“Changmin-ah…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

You paused for a while as you looked deeply to him. All of a sudden, you didn’t know what to express. Your lips frowned and you lowered down your head. That kiss was an amazement, but you felt doubtful. You anticipated yourself to hinder the thoughts, but you were afraid. You closed your eyes and rested your head above his toned chest. Suddenly, you couldn’t bear the burden that filled up your heart. It came from nowhere; it just appeared by itself, oppressing your chest little by little. As the oxygen seemed to decreased, your eyes tearing up. While the tears trickled down, you sobbed hardly and gasped for air to fill your lungs. You didn’t see it coming. All that you did was letting it all out.

 

Changmin trapped inside a confusion.

 

“_____ …..”

 

“ch… cch… chang… ch.. changmiiiinnnnnn!”

 

You found yourself stammered between the tears. You couldn’t even speak properly. The tense feeling around you made it more difficult to say those words. He put his hand under your chin, dragging it upwards.

 

“Minnnn, I…. I c-couldn’t…. h-ho-hhold.. my doubts…”

 

“What do you mean? I… I don’t understand…”

 

Changmin felt a lot more puzzled. You continued to inhale heavily as you forced yourself to stop those tears. Your cheeks were getting red, and you found yourself suffocating a bit. Remnants were all over his chest, but he didn’t care about it. He directly wiped the tears away with his thumb, as the other fingers cupped your cheek. He didn’t want his only girl cry, even though you still looked beautiful, even when the tears were all over you.

 

“I’m scared, Changmin. I’m afraid that I already fall too deep for you, and all of the sudden you left me.”

 

He was shocked hearing those words from you. He didn’t expect that you would say anything like that. At first, he thought it was something else.

 

“______, I’m not that kind of person who would leave a beautiful girl like you. I love you! Don’t you see what I’ve done until this moment? Please, what else should I prove you? I hate seeing you cry like this.”

 

“Miiiiiinnnnnn!”

 

You sobbed harder. It wasn’t the first time you saw him trapped in a slight anger. He wasn’t angry with you. He always hated the feeling that you doubted his love. But then, something popped in his mind.

 

“_____”

 

“Ne, oppa?”

 

“Close your eyes.”

 


Finally! I managed to write the second chapter of this fic! Sorry for waiting a long time, it took approximately 2 until 2.5 hours to write this. I think the end wasn't cliffhanging enough, huh? It's fine actually, and I hope you'll stay tuned for the next chapters. What do you think so far? Please comment and subscribe :D xoxo

image credit : efeu.tumblr.com (edited by me)