Dazed

How are you?

 

You tried to reach for the glass on the cupboard. Unfortunately, the cupboard was out of reach, since you weren’t tall enough. Grabbing a stool right next to you, you reached your hands as high as you could, but it was no use.

Meanwhile Changmin sat on the couch, watching his hyung’s drama, yawang. He wore nothing but his black boxers. Even though he was so lazy that day, even wearing a shirt, enjoying the show was the only thing he focused on. He loved the way Yunho portrayed the character of Baek Do Hoon, especially the hockey scene.

 

Ahhh, he’s such a pro. I wish I could skate well.

At least I’m a pro whenever it comes to love, kkkkk.

 

He glanced at you, paying attention at your not-so-petite figure. Despite the fact that you were actually 20 centimeters shorter than him, your beauty was nothing compared. Those doe-like eyes, those cute smile, Yeppu da. That was the perfect word to describe who you were.

Ignoring the television, he turned his focus on you. Staring at your moves, his heart felt as if he was falling into the pool of fresh water. Refreshing yet calming. Changmin couldn’t stop smiling whenever you tried to reach the top of the cupboard shelf. You tried to raise your tiptoes, but it didn’t help. As the failure continued, you jumped like a little girl. It was such an effortless cuteness. Keep trying babe, he cheered.

You peeked a look from a distance, and suddenly you noticed him giggling over you. It was such a charm, really. His mismatched eyes tingled your heart, forcing you to laugh about it as well. Still, you couldn’t succeed on reaching the glass, and it felt like a burden to you.

 

“Changmin-ah, stop laughing about me! It’s not even funny!”

 

Instead of helping, he wiggled his legs and continued to laugh.

 

“Ughh, I know I’m short, but I need your help. I’m thirsty.”

 

Changmin couldn’t bear to watch you fail, so he decided to break his laugh and turned off the television immediately. He came towards you as he raised his cheeks upward, curving an irresistible smile. Every time he stepped closer to you, he stopped for a while, letting you to try harder. You almost gave up, but he kept on cheering for you. He put his fist onto his left cheek as he whispered, fighting! As the aegyo flattered you, you reassured yourself to reach it this time. You set your goal up high, and filled in the strength to jump as high as you can.

 

“Aaaaaaaakh!”

 

It turned out the opposite.

 

“_______ah—omo!”

 

Losing your balance, you suddenly tripped and let the gravity worked on you. Changmin realized that you were about to fell onto the ground, so he pushed himself forward until he successfully reached your back with his arms. For one moment, you didn’t realize that he was actually carrying you in a bridal style. You thought you were going to hurt yourself, but his tight grip changed everything. As you lie on top of his arms, you stared on his eyes. At once, your mind suddenly forgot about what just happened. You tried to react, but you couldn't even move yourself. All you could think of was his beautiful brown eyes, silently told you that he wouldn’t let you feel any pain, and promised that you’ll always be safe around him. You couldn’t even describe how it felt like.

 

His strong arms, his broad shoulders, his perfectly toned body, ahhh what a sight…

 

“____! ____! Gwaenchanha?”

 

He carried you and walked upstairs towards the bedroom. He laid your head upon the pillow and covered your body with a nice warm blanket. He lied next to you and caressed your cheek. As you tried to snap out of your wildest imagination, he continued to call your name, but you didn’t say a word.

 

Falling much deeper into his beautiful eyes, you started to smile as if there was nothing wrong with you.

 

“Changmin-ah, saranghae…”

 

Your smile was getting a lot more curved. As you giggled, he put his index finger on top of your nose. Such a cute girl. You felt so tired after you jumped a lot lately, and you laid your head closer to him. While he held you in embrace, he pulled you closer and kissed your forehead.

 

“You should’ve been more careful sweetheart.”

 

“Ya! I was trying to reach that glass and I was… and I can’t—“

 

“Ssssh…”

 

He put his finger in front of your lips. You didn’t see it coming. His touch felt magical, as if the time paused for a moment. There was a sudden happiness in your heart, but you were confused about what he was going to do. He paused your conversation and smiled.

 

“Nado saranghae.”

 


Hey there, sorry for the long update. I was having a writer's block, but I managed to succeed! So here it is, the first chapter. Sorry if it's not long enough. I promise I'll write more. What do you think so far? Stay tuned for the next chapters :D xoxo

image credit : ourchangmin.com (edited by me)