Day 2 of the Plan

Happy Birthday to My Smart- of a Boyfriend

-7AM, Before School, Wednesday-

Tomorrow is the special day of my little Yoobo and we prosmied to go on a date just for him.  Plus it'll be easier for me to do our plan. Oh, it's almost time for school, got to get going. Maybe I'll add some more entries later. ^w^

-8AM, On my way to school with Yoobo-

Lol, My Yoobo is with me again and I know he's peeking over my phone. :P  That's right Youngjae, I see you.  Haha. He read my words and looked away like nothing happened.  Before they left, I gave Youngjae a peck on the cheek and he stood there shocked as I waved goodbye and left him standing. Isn't he adorbs?  Got to get to class. Type more later.~

-12PM, Lunch Break-

Usual lunch with Yoobo, DaeDae, Jongup and Zelo.  Talking like there's nothing planned for tomorrow! ;))  Youngjae is still wondering what I'm doing on my phone.  Lol, let's make fun of him.  I'll text Kai and make sure Youngjae sees.  Bye journal!


Kai was walking by our usual spot and I got up to say hi.  He looked over an waved.  I got up and left the group behind but I noticed Youngjae was glaring at me like I was cheating on him or something.

"Hey JaeLi, do you need something?" Kai asked.

"Hey Kai, so you know how it's Youngjae's birthday tomorrow right?" I asked and he nodded.  "You want to help me set up something for his birthday tonight with the other B.A.P members?  You could bring the rest of EXO."

"Sure, we'd love to help.  I'll go tell the others.  See you late Jae~" He said and gave me a quick hug before leaving.  I turned back around and noticed Youngjae chomping on his apple.  Daehyun and DaeRi were just cuddling and laughing at him.  Haha, such a cutie.  I skipped back and sat next to Youngjae.

"Yoobo-ah~" I called. He ignored me and continued eating his apple.  "Oppa." I whined.  He still ignored me.  "Fine then, I'll go play with EXO oppas then."

"Andwae!" Youngjae said and grabbed my arm before I could get up.

"Wae?"

"Stay."

"I can't. The bell just rang pabo, I have to go back to class. And you have to go back to College." I teased and ran off.

"Yah! I'm going to get you after school." He yelled.  I turned back and stuck my tongue out at him and went in the school with the others that were coming in from lunch.


Youngjae's POV:

I got up with Daehyun when DaeRi left.  I let out a sigh.  JaeLi could be a handful sometimes.  You should know how we first met. It was a tiring adventure.  (Hint Hint) I looked on the floor and noticed JaeLi left her phone. This pabo, but she's my pabo.  I got curious and unlocked her phone to look at who's she's been texting. 

She hasn't been texting anyone but me, which is weird since she's been on her phone a lot lately...  I guess I'll keep it for the day. ^w^


 

#HappyYoungjaeDay KST Saranghae my Youngjae baby.