Birthday Surprise

Happy Birthday to My Smart- of a Boyfriend

-8AM, Breakfast, D-Day-

Today's the special day for my little Yoobo!  Oooh, I just can't wait! I forgot to mention that Youngjae had my phone after lunch.  I was soo worried that he saw my plans but then I remember I had locked my notes with a password, which I'm sure he figured out.  Omo! Did he see it?  The plans are going to be reuined!!!! Ottoke?  Sometimes it's annoying to have a smart- as a boyfriend. But I love him anyway! I thought I was smart if I had locked it, but now I'm worried. T-T Pabo Youngjae for being so smart.  Anyway, but since it's Thursday I have school, but I promised Youngjae I'd spend the day with him.  We planned on going to Lotte World but we've been there already so we decided to just go on a romanctic date.  Especially while the EXO and the rest of B.A.P set up the party.  Well I have to get ready cause my little Yoobo is going to pick me up at 9.  Annyeong~


I set my phone down and got up to wake DaeRi and she shouted at me for being annoying.  I guessed it must've been one of those days but then again she's always been like that...  I picked out some thing warm but nice and took it with me to the bathroom to prepare for my Yoobo.  By 9AM, I was ready but DaeRi was in her uniform so she looked like she was going to school.  Daehyun and Youngjae were at the front door.  Daehyun was in his uniform and Youngjae wasn't.  We were ready to celebrate.  I gave DaeRi and Daehyun a hug as a sign for our plan before heading off with Youngjae, hand in hand.

We stopped by the Saengil Cafe, where everyday is your birthday.  I thought it was a cute logo.  I ordered Youngjae a birthday breakfast and told him to sit down while I waited for the order.  I added a little bunny ring next to his drink and brought the tray over to the table. 

"Saengil Chukhamnida Youngjae Oppa." I sang as I took the seat next to him. 

"Gomawo little Jae~" He said and kissed my cheek before he took a fork.

"Andwae!" I said and took the fork from him. 

"Wae?" He whined.  I took the fork and poked it into a piece of egg.

"Say Ahh~" I cooed and he opened his mouth and I placed the fork in his mouth.

"This is nothing compard to my little Jae's cooking!" Youngjae said as he chewed and gave me a sloppy kiss.

"Eeww, Oppa!" I said a wiped his kiss off.  He chuckled and I continued feeding him.  After eating we went to the park and watched the little kids play before joining in.

"Jae-ah?" Youngjae called after we had stopped to take a break.

"Hmm?" I said and turned my head in his direction.

"I want a kid.  Aren't they adorable?" He smiled.

"Ne.  They are.  But maybe in the future." I smiled and we both headed home to spend the rest of the day with the others.


-3PM, On our way back to B.A.P's house-

It's almost time. I hope he'll be surprised. I know the other worked really hard. HeeHee, Oppa is looking over my shoulder again.  Silly Pabo Youngjae. Well, we're here. So let's head inside.


Youngjae opened the door and I followed after.  He the lights and everyone jumped out shouting 'Surprise.' 

Youngjae didn't even flinch.  "Hi guys." He smiled and sat on the couch like normal.  The others blinked and some were disappointed, especially me.  I pouted and left the house.  I was going to head home.  I heard Baekhyun, Kai's friend and part of EXO, yelling at Youngjae to go get me.  Seemed like he didn't care.  I sulked even more.  I  heard footsteps behind me and noticed it was only my sister and Daehyun.

"You going to leave when you planned all that?" DaeRi asked. I only nodded.

"Oh come on.  At least have some fun." Daehyun encouraged and tugged on my arm.  I shook my head, refusing to go back. All my excitement went down the drain.  I continued down the street on my way home.  What was sad, was that Youngjae didn't even bother coming after me.  In the end, I sat in the living room alone, well, until the doorbell rang.