2.

Me and You Forever!

98Pxxeh.png

 

Jieun's POV~

After their long argument Hyorin finally showed me around the place. "And lastly that room at the end is the practice room," Hyorin smiled. "Hyorin-ah," Hyosung called her. "Coming unnie. Jieun you go inside and check it out. I'll be there soon," she left while skipping. She's cute.

As I got closer to the room I heard a very calm music. It made me feel light and happy. I slowly peeked inside to see who I believe was Woohyun playing a sweet melody on the piano.

He sighed then looked at my direction. I quickly hid behind the door. "I know you're there!" he called out. I felt embarassed for the second time. I slowly walked inside and looked on the floor.

"I .. I was just walking past and I heard you playing," I lied. "It's alright you can use the room if you want," he said without any emotion. "Don't you ever smile?" I finally asked after a long pause.

"Huh? I don't normally. If you want I'll just leave," he said walking towards me. I felt kind of sorry towards him. "No .. I was just leaving" I said walking backwards.

I turned around and BANG!  I bangged my head on the wall. "Ow," I said while rubbing my forehead. "Hahaha," Woohyun chuckled behind me. His laugh is nearly like a song. A peaceful song.

"Yah! It's not funny," I yelled at him. "It is," he said trying to stop his laughter but failing big time. Finally I gave up and laughed with him. "You should laugh often it suits you," I smiled.

Suddenly he stopped laughing and went back to being in his serious mode. "I will be leaving first," he said as he went passed me. "Hmm he really doesn't like smiling does he?" I said to myself.

I was so urged to make him laugh again. He was attracting me and I am not usually attracted to someone so early. His smiling face was so much better.

"Jieun let's go the CEO wants to meet us," Hyorin called me. "Okay! Let's go," I said as I walked up to her. We quickly ran and we were panting really badly when we reached there. 

"So I am thinking to put on a show 2 weeks from now and I am thinking to make it a couple dance show. I will be pairing you guys up so listen up. Bora and Hoya I want you two to come up with a hip hop dance," the CEO told us. They nodded pleased being partnered with each other.

"Sunggyu and Hyosung I want you guys to do a tango style dance," he continued. "Yes Sir!" they replied. "Hyorin and Myungsoo I want you two to do a cute theme."

"Aww I want to be with Jieun noona though," L pouted. "Yah I don't want to be coupled with you either," Hyorin yelled at him. "Stop arguing. I am not changing my mind," the CEO calmly said.

"And finally Woohyun and Jieun. I want you guys to do all of the theme mixed together. So you guys will be doing tango, hip hop, cute and finally a popping dance," and with that he walked out.

As soon as the CEO left, L came up to me "Noona let's be partners next time, okay?" he asked cutely while holding my hand. "Araso L," I smiled at his cuteness. He was so cute I pinched his cheeks. He smiled at me.

"L-ah come here we need to practice!" Hyorin yelled from across the room. "Coming! I'll see you later noona" he winked. After that I walked up to Woohyun.

"Let's go to another practice room. It's too crowded here" he said walking off. I nodded and followed after him. We went to the practice room from before.

"Do you know any of the dance concept?" he asked seriously. "Um .. I know some popping and cute dance," I repiled. "Okay show me some of your popping skills," he asked amused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxnPNAdjC5g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h--BESjxtGQ

I stopped and waited for his feedback. "Not bad but you can improve. I'll teach you later. Now show me your cute dance," he sort of complimented me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suOhUp16VCw&list=PL4a3a2-VPT5gVkrPivgWTvUNd6tJVpwvm (starts from 0.22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9ookA93z0o&list=PL4a3a2-VPT5gVkrPivgWTvUNd6tJVpwvm

"Hehehe," he chuckled quietly as I finished my dance. "Why? Is it bad?" I asked him dissapointedly. "No it's just that you are actually kind of cute," he answered. He thinks I am cute?