4.

Me and You Forever!

                    

98Pxxeh.png

 

"Noona what do you want to eat?" L asked. "Hm .. since you're treating me you choose," Jieun answered. "Alright noona. Go save us a seat I'll come after paying," L said.

Jieun nooded and went to the nearest table. Soon after L came with a tray full of food. "You bought too much L," Jieun said standing up to help him.

"This is nothing noona. You need to eat loads to keep fit," L smiled. "So noona how's the dance coming along with Woohyun hyung? He doesn't yell at you does he?" he asked worried.

Jieun smiled seeing him concerned. "Don't worry L he doesn't yell at me and the dance is coming together well." L smiled and fed her some spaghetti.

"What about you? How's your and Hyorinnie dance coming along?" Jieun asked. "Don't even talk about it. Hyorin noona yells at me too much," L pouted.

"Don't worry I'll tell her not to be so harsh on you" Jieun said. This cheered him up. They quickly finished eating the food and left to go back home.

 

Next day~

"Hyorin-ah wait for me," Jieun yelled as she caught up with her. "Hey Jieunnie," Hyorin smiled. "Hey!" Jieun smiled back. "So how's your dance coming along with Woohyun?" Hyorin asked.

"He doesn't yell at you does he?" She continued. Jieun chuckled. "Why are you laughing?" Hyorin asked. "It's because you and L think so much alike," Jieun responded.

"What?" Hyorin screamed as she made a disgusted face. "Me and who thinks alike?" Jieun chuckled at her expression. "You and L! Don't worry Woohyun doesn't yell at me," Jieun assured her.

"That's good then," Hyorin said dragging Jieun inside the building. Jieun, Woohyun and Kikwang were practicing when Hyorin came and told Woohyun and Jieun that the CEO wanted to see them.

Knock Knock.  "Come in," there was a reply after a few seconds. They both entered and took a seat. "Ah Woohyun and Jieun. So straight to the point. I heard you had some difficulty with the dance form," He said.

"Yeah Jieun had some difficulty but we will be alright sir," Woohyun replied. "Ah since you had so much difficulty I thought I should slightly change the dance form for you guys," He smiled.

"I decided you two should do a y concept" He continued. Jieun and Woohyun both had their eyes wide open. "Is there a problem?" He asked.

"Um .. ani it's alright sir," Jieun mumbled. "Well that's good news. Get back to practice you guys," He sent them back. On the way back it was so quiet.

They were still shocked with the concept. They weren't that close yet. "Oh you're back," Kikwang said as he walked up to them. However none of them replied.

"What happened? Why are you both so quiet?" He asked. "The CEO slightly changed our concept," Woohyun was the first to talk. "What concept is it?" He asked.

"y," Jieun mumbled. The thought of that made her go bright red. "This means it should be easier for you guys. Anyways I have to go and meet someone. Bye," He waved before walking out.

"Bye oppa," Jieun shouted at his retreating figure. "So .. umm shall we start?" Jieun said. "Huh .. uh yeah," Woohyun replied. Woohyun directed his hands towards her waist.

Woohyun felt his heart beating really fast. He started to get butterflies in his stomach. "Oppa are you alright?" Jieun asked looking at him straight in the eye. "Ye .. Yeah. Let's continue," Woohyun stuttered.

Danm it why do I keep feeling strange whenever I am around her? Do I like her? No that's not possible. Woohyun was having a mental torture with himself.

The whole way through the practice Woohyun tired to maintain a distance but she kept coming closer to him. It was a bit awkward for him. "Um let's finish today with this," Woohyun said.

"Remember to make your own solo bit for the dance," Woohyun reminded her. "I know oppa you don't have to keep telling me," Jieun pouted. "Cute," Woohyun smiled as he ruffled her hair.

He thinks I am cute? Why do I like it when he ruffles my hair? Could it possibly be that I .. No that's not right. Jieun thought. "Are you alright?" Woohyun asked.

"Yeah," Jieun replied trying to hide her blushing face. "Well then see you tomorrow Jieun," Woohyun waved. "Bye oppa," Jieun waved back. "See you tomorrow," she whispered. She smiled from ear to ear the whole way back.