3.

Me and You Forever!

98Pxxeh.png

Woohyun's POV~

"You are actually kind of cute!" I said. I was shocked for a second. I have never called anyone cute apart from IU. My heart started beating really fast.

I rubbed my chest to shake off that feeling. "Are you okay?" Jieun asked worriedly. "Um .. yeah. Let's practice now," I said. "Let's start off with popping since you're already good at it," I said while standing up.

"Okay," she smiled. We finished off practicing our popping dance and moved onto tango. "First I will show you the movements and you do it by yourself," I told her.

"No Jieun left, left then right!" I yelled. "No Jieun the other foot. Jieun wrong wrong wrong!" I yelled frustrated. "Can you please explain a bit nicely! I beg you," she said nearly on the verge of crying.  

"Fine," I gave up. "Put your hand on my shoulder like this," I said grabbing her hand gently placing it on my shoulder. "Then hold my hand like this," I grabbed her hand bringing her closer to me.

She looked up. Staring at me with her big eyes. Thump thump. Why is my heart beating so fast? "Shall we start?" she asked. "Huh? Yeah! First right then left, okay?" I said. She nodded in reply.

"Ow," I yelled for the fifth time. "I am sorry. I just so rubbish at dancing," she pouted. "It's ok if you practice you can be better," I said rubbing my feet.

"Let's move onto cute dance now. We can learn tango tomorrow!" I suggested. "Okay!" she said smiling again. "So since I am not that good at cute dance you teach me," I said.

"M-me?" she asked shocked. "Yeah you!" I pointed at her. "Okay!" she agreed. "First which song shall we do it to?" she asked. "A cute song?" I replied sarcastically.

"Haha very funny(!)" she said with a straight face. "How about bo peep by t-ara? It's a cute song with a cute dance steps," she finally said. "Hm .. okay then! Teach me!" I said standing up.

"First let's do the chorus" she said getting excited. She showed me he dance and asked to follow along. "Hahaha .. it's not like that. It's like this oppa" she said while laughing her head off.

Oppa? No one has called me oppa apart from my IU. Why does Jieun keep on reminding me of IU? After realising what she said. She asked "Is it okay if I call you oppa?".

"Hm .. whatever! Now teach me the dance," I replied. "Your hand beat is wrong oppa. It's meant to be like this," she showed me. "Like this?" I ask showing her the move.

"Haha .. you're getting it but it like this," she grabbed my arms and moved it to the beat. "Do you get it now oppa?" she asked smiling at me. Why doesn't she stop smiling?

"Yeah thanks," I said looking away. We practiced our popping and cute dance for a couple of times. "Let's meet here tomorrow at 5pm to do our tango and hip hop," I said after dropping her outside.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow oppa," she waved at me and skipped off. She's cute! I smiled at her disappearing figure. I turned around and walked to the opposite direction.

End of POV~

 

Next day~

Jieun skipped happily inside the practice. She noticed there was someone else inside. She stopped and Woohyun noticed her. "Oh Jieun you're here. This is my friend Kikwang," Jieun bowed.

"He's here to help us," he said. "Nice to meet you. I am kikwang," he said. "Hi I am Jieun," Jieun shook his hand. He's kind of cute. Jieun thought. "I heard you have a little trouble with tango," Kikwang smiled.

Jieun let out a nervous chuckle. "Don't worry I'll teach you properly," he said. "Yah what are you trying to say?" Woohyun yelled. "I am trying to say you probably shouted at her and scared her," Kikwang glared at him.

"Anyways let's practice," Woohyun said annoyed. "You two show me what you've done," Kikwang said sitting down. They did the dance but Jieun did so many mistakes.

"I am sorry. I did so many mistakes," she bowed down in embarrassment. "It's ok Jieun. You only have problem with you footstep otherwise it's good. Look I'll show you," Kikwang assured her.

Kikwang positioned himself and taught Jieun little by little. Meanwhile Woohyun was at the corner watching them. Woohyun felt jealous seeing them so close.

Why am I even jealous? he thought. "Let's go from the top. Come on Woohyun she's gone better," Kikwang called him over. Jieun smiled as he came closer to her.

Kikwang was right Jieun was so much better than before. She made less mistake this time. "I'll be going now," Kikwang said. "Bye Kikwang oppa. See you tomorrow," Jieun waved and he smiled in return.

"I'll be going as well oppa," Jieun said and skipped off to see Hyorin. "Jieunnie noona," someone called her. She turned around to see L running to her. He was panting really bad.

"L-ah are you alright?" Jieun patted his back. "Yeah I am alright. Noona are you hungry?" L asked. "Yeah I haven't ate anything since ages," Jieun pouted.

"Let's go noona. I'll give you a treat" L grabbed her hand and dragged her. "L-ah you know you don't really need to treat me" Jieun said worried. "But noona I want to," L said cutely. Jieun could only ruffle his hair.