1.

Me and You Forever!

98Pxxeh.png

Woohyun's POV~

"Woohyun oppa, I am here" she smiled as she walked up to me. "My little cutie is finally here," I said as I ruffled her hair. This is Jieun my girlfriend but I call her IU. We've been together for 3 years now. 

"Yah oppa! Stop it you're messing my hair!" She pouted. Aww she's so cute. I pinched her cheeks. "You're so cute!" I laughed. "Araso oppa now let's go!" She pulled my arm.

"Oppa wait here, araso!" She said as she ran off. "OK but hurry. You know I don't like waiting!" I yelled. She did an okay sign and ran away.

It's been 10 minutes. Where is she? BANG. Everyone started to yell and run every where. I stood up and started to look for IU. I hope she is okay.

"Oppa look out!" she screamed as she an in front of me. BANG! IU layed on the floor, covered in blood. My knees gave up as I stared at her.

She weakly smiled at me. "IU, why?" Why did you do that? I yelled. "Because I love you," she could barely speak. It hurt my heart seeing her like this. My eyes started tearing up as I hugged her.

"Where di you go anyway?" I asked her while sobbing. "It's your . birthday tomorrow .. so I got .. you this," she struggled to speak as she gave him a heart shaped necklace with their picture and it said 'Together Forever'.

"IU I love you," I cried even louder when I saw the gift. "I know oppa .. I love you too," she said as her body gave up and all their was left was her lifeless body.

End of POV~

 

"IU," Woohyun screamed while sweating really bad. The same dream again. It's been 2 years since she left him but he still loves her. He sighed as he remembered he had work today.

Woohyun walked really quickly to the bus stop when this young lady banged into him. "Oh I am really sorry!" she said while bowing. "It's ok" he said coldy and entered the bus. "Well he's nice(!)" she whispered to herself.

Jieun put on her headphones and enterted the bus as well. The ride was short but it seemed endless to Woohyun. Woohyun started to daydream and seemed lost in his own world.

"Excuse me!" Jieun said as she waved her hand in front of him. "Hmm .. Yeah!?" Woohyun answered. "This is the last stop" Jieun smiled. "Oh thank you!" Woohyun said as he got off.

 

"So a new trainee will be joining today" said the Woollim's CEO. "She will be here any minute and I hope you will treat her nicely!" Woohyun wasn't interested as a young beatiful lady entered the room.

"Hyung look at that pretty girl!" Myungsoo elbowed him. "Yah I am not interested," he glared at him. "Oh she's here. Why don't you introduce yourself!" the CEO asked.

"Hello I am Jieun. Song Jieun" she smiled. Woohyun looked up to see who it was. 'Jieun', a name precious to him. It was the girl from this morning.

"I am 21 years old. I hope you'll treat me well," she bowed and smiled at them. "Jieun will be a part of our mixed group project. Meaning she'll be with Hyorin, Hyosung, Bora, Myungsoo, Hoya, Sunggyu and Woohyun. Hyorin you'll be in charge of showing Jieun around." After that the CEO left.

"Jieun come here. I'll show you around," a pretty petite girl called her over. "This is Hyosung," she said while pointing to a short haired cute girl.

tumblr_mgzspuE6V91qm375oo1_r1_250.gif

"The pretty long haired girl over there is Bora!" she said pointing to a girl practicing her dance.

tumblr_mgyd7p1Kxp1rbz7g2o1_r1_500.gif

"And I am cutie Hyorin" she said while doing a cute pose. This made Jieun laugh.

tumblr_mgzow9Yngk1rz5q8go1_500.png

"Oh hello but what about the guys over there!?" Jieun asked pointing over to a group of boys. "Oh them? They are a part of our group!" explained Hyorin.

"The guy over there dancing is called Hoya. He is the dancing machine alongside Bora. He may look like a meanie but he is a total softie when you get to know him and he is really funny," she said.

tumblr_mgknubOAQA1rdnlq7o1_500.jpg

"That guy over there listening to music is called Myungsoo but he perfers to be called L. He might seem nice, cute and handsome but don't go by his innocent face he is a total playboy. He always uses that pretty face of his to get girls and since you're pretty I suggest staying away from him," she winked. 

tumblr_mgzxm6fNom1rj5p6do1_500.jpg

"That dude singing he is called Sunggyu. Since he's got small eyes people make fun of him. Don't say anything or he will burst. But other than that he's really nice and trustable. His voice is daebak" she assured her.

tumblr_mgzzhyGfPC1s2gg5ko1_500.jpg

"And lastly that is Woohyun. I don't know if I should tell you this but he's now really quiet and reserved ever since his girlfriend got murdered.  Oh you have the same name as her. Jieun. I miss his old self. He's stopped smiling now it pains all of us. He was so cheerful and happy back then," she whispered sadly.

tumblr_mgzkr3HGnv1s3ik3zo1_500.jpg

"Murdered you say? Well that's really sad. It's shocking to have the same name as her. He must be depressed!" Jieun said. "Oh isn't he the guy from this morning?" she asked.

"Huh?You've seen him?" Hyorin asked. "Yeah I saw him coming out from my building and we took the same bus,"Jieun answered. "Hey Jieun. I am Myungsoo but call me L," Myungsoo waved.

"Hey L," Jieun smiled. "You have a pretty smile noona!" he complimented. Jieun slightly blushed. "Yah Myungsoo stop flirting with her straight away. Give her some space," Hyorin told him.

"But Hyorin noona I am not flirting with her. I am just saying she has a pretty smile" he answered. "And that's called flirting yo dumbo" Hyorin sighed. They kept on arguing.

Jieun chuckled at their cute argument. From the corner of her eyes she looked at Woohyun. He was just blankly looking outside the window. Suddenly he turned and looked straight at her eyes.

Jieun looked away and was too embarassed as she got caught staring him. His eyes had a lot of pain a loneliness. Jieun suddenly felt like helping him. She wanted to make him smile again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do you like the first chappie!? More WoohyunxJieun interaction in the next chapter. Stay tuned.