Chapter 2

Make it or Break it.
You woke up surrounded by four girls each one looking at you worried.

"Are you okay Hyung?"Sulli asked you to which you just nodded dumbly. You seriously believed this was some type of dream so you just went with it.

"Why'd you scream stupid, you woke everyone up"You heard Krystal say to you obviously upset at her interuption of sleep.

"Uh thought I saw a clown?" you said hoping they'd believe your excuse, luckily they did and sighed before making their way back to bed.

"Come on Amber, let's go back to bed" Luna said pulling you back to bed. You saw a phone next to your side and unplugged it from the charger, the luckily the phone didn't have a lock so you dialed a number and waited for an answer.

"Hello Amber?" You said into the phone.

"How'd you know it was...oh wait you're the one who switched bodies with me." Amber said into the phone.

"Yea that's me, uh so what do we do? You ask.

"We wait it out." Amber said before she yawned and hung up.

You sighed and laid back down next to Luna falling back to sleep. Before you knew it you're being shaked.

"Wake up Amber!"

"I'm up, I'm up" you said scrambling out of bed.

"Come on hurry up and get ready." Victoria said to you, wait you heard that voice before. You grabbed Victoria's wrist.

"It was you from last night" you started to say before Victoria covered your mouth with her hand eyes wide.

"I won't tell anyone" you said after you removed her hand from your mouth then began to get dressed. Looking in the mirror you smiled in satisfaction at your choice of clothing. Skinny jeans, white muscle shirt with a blue plaid shirt over it.

"Thank you, Thank you!" Victoria chanted out before leaving the room. You grabbed your phone and made your way out the door to the van with your fellow group-mates.

"Now to the snsd dorm" Luna said to the driver.

You plugged the headphones in your phone and looked through the music, you played 'Taboo' by Koda Kumi and looked at the window waiting for the ride to end.

You saw Krystal quickly leave the van one it stopped and ran inside the apartment followed by Sulli,Luna and Victoria, you followed your groupmates inside the apartment room.

Once inside the apartment you greeted all members of snsd just as you were going to greet Jessica your phone rang,seeing who it was from you quickly answered.

"Alright, I forgot to tell you. Jessica is kinda mad at me for flirting with some girls. So she might be cold towards you. Please fix things with her.Gotta go school today" Amber said to you quickly before hanging up.

"Hey there Jessica" you said trying to be friendly but she ignored you and went to the kitchen leaving you in the living room with everyone.

You followed Jessica to the kitchen and tryed to talk to her but she kept ignoring you, doing the first thing that came to mind you pushed Jessica against the wall trapping her then whispered in her ear.

"Forgive me Jessica Jung, I was a idiot and I don't like you being cold towards me. "