Chapter 1

Make it or Break it.

You woke up in bed, looking around the dark room your eyes landed on the red numbers that were on the digital clock. 

1:21 am You put your hand to the side of your throbbing head, deciding to get some water you rolled over to what was supposed to be the side of your bed but instead bumped into a person? You thought nothing of the sort instead you climbed over the sleeping person and tiredly made your way to the kitchen. 

 

Cold..Didn't I have socks on? You thought as you walked across the tiled kitchen floor, going to the cabniet you grabbed a glass filling it with water.. "Ahh that was good" you said in a voice that didn't belong to you. What the? What's wrong with my voice? Thinking nothing of it you made your way to the bathroom, at least you thought it was the bathroom, when you opened up the door you saw a two figures in the middle of having .

"Woah.." was all that you could say..

"Yah, Amber get out!!" Someone yelled angrily throwing a blanket over themself and their partner..You looked around and saw there was no one behind you...

"Eh? I'm not Amber"....The person was not amused at all and yelled to get out once again. This time you complied. You scratched your head and walked back to your room this time you noticed a mirror in the hall so you the light and looked at your reflection only it wasn't your reflection. You didn't have short blond hair, a boyish face, hell you didn't even resemble a llama. Thinking it was a trick you ran to your room turning on the lights looking at the mirror again the same reflection.

"What the !" You yelled before your world turned black...