Sweet Tooth.

Make it or Break it.
Its been two weeks since you've seen Jessica, with you being busy with practice and she having a new drama and variety show she's in, you two never have time to see each other.

With nothing to do you decided to go out and get what you needed. Some sweet, awesome, delcious, irrsistable candy..

You quickly dressed into some casual clothes with a empty nike string book bag, you left the dorm and kept your head down hoping no one notices you. After a few minutes you finally arrive at you destination.

Bloo's Candy Shop

You opened the door and felt salvia fill your mouth, you smelt the sugar from the sweets inside and couldn't wait to actually eat some.

You walked around the store checking out everything they had nearly drooling. You got anywhere from 10-20 plastic bags filled with candy. The majority being lollipops and gum. When you went up to the counter you watched how the girl at the counter eyes widen.

"This all for you?" She asked pointing to the candy. You scratched your head a bit embarressed and nodded shyly.

"Haha, you must really love your sweets."She said chuckling. You watched her put the candy on a scale that read 190 lbs. Then something else caught your attention.

"Is that fudge!" You asked a bit too excitedly pointing at the fudge that was in the display booth. The girl laughed at your actions.

"Yes it is sir, but don't you think you have enough here?" She said motioning toward my candy.

"Ms.." you said trailing off.

"Ally." She said to me.

"Ms.Ally, you see I am a candy fiend." You told her eyeing the fudge.

"Alright alright sweet tooth which would you like?" She asked me while she put on some plastic gloves.

"One of each?" You say earning a chuckle and a dissaproving nod from Ally.

"Okay sweet tooth your total will be.....86.50" Ally said to you while she began bagging the candies but you stopped her and took off the Nike string book bag off you back.

"Could you put it in here please?" You asked her sweetly, Ally gave you a small nod and you pulled out your wallet giving her 100.

"Thank you Ally keep the change." You told her while you put on the bookbag that was now filled with candy..Just as you were about to leave the store you walked back to Ally.

"How can I help you sweet tooth?" She asked.

"I was wondering, if I could get your number." You say, you watched her pull out a paper and pen writing down her number then handing it to you.

You thanked her and made your way to the exit.

"Hey sweet tooth." You hear Ally say, you turned around and looked at her.

"Yea?"

"Don't forget to brush and floss." She says which makes you smile.

"I won't.

[At the Dorm]

"Guys I'm back and I made a friend!" You yelled as you walked into the house.

"Hyung, we're in the living room" Sulli yelled. You made your way to the living room and Jessica,Tiffany,Sooyoung,Sulli,Victoria, Krystal and Luna.

"Amber where were you! You said you'd be out for 15 mintues not 40"Victoria scolded which resulted in Jessica narrowing her eyes at you in suspicion and curiousity.

"Who's your new friend hyung?" Sulli asked.

"Victoria I was at the candy store and my new friend is this girl Ally who works at the store..She's just a friend." You said looking at Jessica.

"Why where you there that long?" Jessica asked. Holding back a sigh you took off your book bag.

"Hold Sooyoung because this is mine" you said seriously, when you saw that Sooyoung was being held back by Luna,Krystal and Tiffany you opened the bag and dumped its contents out on the coffee table.

"Damn...That's a lot" Luna gushed out.

"I want some!!" Sooyoung yelled trying to escape the hold she was in. You quickly stuffed the bag up with candy and ran to the room you shared hiding the stash of candy.

You turned around when you heard the door close. Jessica sauntered up to you and wrapped her arms around your neck.

"You missed Valentines" you said to her.

"We were busy that day Amber." She said.

You smirked and spoke in a husky tone "Let me make it up to you". Then you pressed your lips to hers roughly while you grabbed her causing her to moan.