"We're good right?"

Make it or Break it.

Now you knew this was slighty out of character for Amber but you weren't Amber. Physically yes, soul wise not at all. So you did what only came natural..Yes you kissed her.

You pressed your lips against hers softly testing your boundries, you loved the way her soft full lips felt against yours. You slid your tounge over Jessica's bottom lip asking for entrance which she gladly gave you. As you two were kissing you felt her arms wrap around your neck deepening the kiss while you slid your hands down to her waist pulling her closer..Soon enough you broke the kiss because you felt a burn in your lungs. The both of you looked in each others eyes and smiled.

"I'm sorry Sica."you whispered lowly to her.

"You're mine and only mine Liu." Was all she said.

You felt your heart drop a bit when she said that. Jessica ment Amber not you, but you put your sadness to side and smiled.

'Enjoy it while it lasts' you thought. Just as you were about to give Jessica another kiss you heard something drop. You pulled away and turned around there standing in the kitchen was the the rest of snsd and f(x).

"Uh.I just wanted to make sure we were good?." you started to say trying to explain what happened.

"Oh there good alright." Taeyeon said waggling her eyebrows in a erted fashion.

You looked to Jessica for help which did no use because she was away trying to hide her blush. Krystal on the other hand glared quieting and lowering the temperature of the kitchen. Everyone except for you and Jessica exited the kitchen.

"Hey Sica" You say.

Jessica looked at you waiting for you to say something.

"We are good right?" You ask her earning a eye roll from her and before you knew it she gave you a quick but amazing kiss.

"That answer your question?"She asked you. You nodded your head yes in a somewhat daze, Jessica giggled and took your hand in hers walking the both of you to the living room.