Plan

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli burried her face on her lap as she hugs her leg tightly on the infirmary. the first class has started, but here she is, thinking randomly, really want to slap her own face to think straight.

All of a sudden, taemin lied his body to the other bed beside her. He brought his palm under his head, look at the ceiling.

“What are you doing ?” sulli asks.

“Take a rest.”

“Are you passing on your first class ? waeyo ? i’ll tell sunny unnie.” Sulli said to him as she is being told by sunny that taemin is always ditching school, eventhough he has a good score.

“Mind your own bussiness, sulli-ah.”

Sulli gasp in shocked when she heard it from taemin, it’s a bit hurtfull.

She bites her lips in madness and not bother to look at him anymore.  But, it’s twice on five minutes that she was shocked by taemin when he hugs her tightly and rubs her head softly  all of a sudden.

“I mean it.” Taemin said.

Sulli hits his chest. “don’t bother me ! Get lost !”

Taemin grabs both of her hand and holds her hand with his, transferring an electricity yet warmness to them. He looks at her, not a mad looking, or sad looking. Just the lovely one.

“Did i tell you that i will help you ? doesn’t it mean that you have to tell me your worries ?” taemin said as he pulled his hand from hers and make it to her face.

“You are not alone, and i won’t let you be.” He rubs his thumb to dry tears on her cheek. Yeah, he know  that she was crying.

“i don’t mind if you shout at me, yell at me, hits me, kick me, but...don’t try to get rid of me.”

Sulli looks at him speechlessly, scared to blurt idiot words to him. His attention for her, it’s too much that she feels like a princess sometime.

Taemin sighs. “I’m being a cool boy here, choi sulli. Can’t you hug me or something ?”

Sulli widen her eyes. Princess, scratch that. This ert guy just want a hug. Is he a teddy bear or something ? Sulli thought.

“Jerk.” She mumbles and slaps his hand from her face.

“Haha. At least, i make you speak a word. Eventhough not a sweet one, i don’t care, since you’re already a sugar for me.” He chuckled.

Yeah, she found herself blushing. How can’t she ? when he always showering her with that cheesy words.

“funny, lee taemin.” It’s just the words that she can slip from her tongue since she is so embarassed.

“I know, i’m adorable. Okay, we have to arrange our plan, giant baby.”

“plan ? what plan ?”

***

Worries all over her face. Krystal is really mad right now, that during her class, she is just giving a death glare to the teacher instead of pay attention. It’s lucky that the teacher is not the strict one, because dongho is having a hard time to cheer her up. But it’s a waste, looking at her face now.

She wanna shouts to those who is happily writing about her and minho. But when she thinks about it, she can’t slap eunji who is a good sunbae for her.

Krystal sees sulli walks towards her and gasped in surprised because she can’t think a good word to start.

“sulli-ah, it’s not like what you saw.” Krystal finally speaks. She just can’t loose sulli, her best friend, her sister, the one who can understand her the best after Jessica. She can loose minho, but she really can’t choose one of them.

“We...need to talk, i guess.” Sulli plays with her fingers.

Krystal looks at her. “Y..yeah ! of course, so...”

“Sooju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter