Unexpected

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sulli walks out from her classroom and seeing a boy stands up in front of  the door with such a pose. It makes her wanna puke on him.

“What do you want ?” She asked with an angry face. She has never this been rough with someone before.

“I...umm...” He stutters.

“Wae ?”

“i wanna take you home. Actually, Sunny noona forces me !” He says.

“No thanks. I will be picked up by my driver.” Sulli said while throw her face away.

“Ssul, you said that you wanna go to bookstore ?” Suzy interrupt. Sulli glares at her.

“Great ! i’ll accompany you to go there. You know, i like reading books.”

“Better not, taemin-sshi.” She said and start to walk.

***

“What are you doing huh ?” Sulli asks. They are on a mall now, walking to the bookstore awkwardly. Sulli can’t ignore him, because he is the stone-headed human. No give up.

“Ah...anhi...” He answers.

“Don’t look at me like that ! you look like a maniac !” She said.

“Ya ! how can i be a maniac with this such cute face ?” Taemin make a wide smile which make most of girls faint.

“Oh my, i wanna puke..” Sulli said while looking away.

“Owaaah, cute teddy bear !” Sulli points to a cute shop with pink decoration. She runs to the shop like a little child.

“Huh ?” Taemin response with a confuse.

“Uuuh~ teddy, come to mee~ i wanna hug you.” sulli comes into the shop and grab a pink teddy bear that a half size of her body. The bear has a ribbon on its neck.

“It’s limited edition, agasshi.” The sales girl says.

“Jinjja ? No wonder, soooo pretty.”

“You can have a sparkling handphone chain for couple as a bonus too...” The sales girls smiles while show them a couples of handphone chains, the blue and pink one, mini size of the bear with a sparkling chain.

“Yeuppeoda~ “

“We have big discount for cute couples like you two.”

“Discount ?” Sulli says with shining eyes, she is a girl anyways. Taemin rolls his eyes.

“You want it ?” taemin asked. Sulli nods. She thought that he will buy her.

“Then, just buy it.”

“Ani.” Sulli answers dissapointedly.

“Haha. Do you want me to buy you that fool teddy ?”

“A..anhi..! NO NEED. Cih.” Sulli puff her cheek.

“Aigoo. I won’t buy it for you.” Taemin mehrong.

“Huh. I don’t want it from you neither ! i will accept it from a handsome prince with a lot of love for me...” She says with a smile. Taemin looks at her and find her really cute but he try to forget it.

“Handsome prince ? Is it me ?” He teases her.

“Mwo ? you are just an ugly mushroom, taemin.”

“Hey ! this sassy girl ! call me oppa ! i’m older than you, FYI.”

“Shireo.” She says. “Bye bye~ lili ! huhu.” Sulli waves to the teddy bear and go out from the shop.

“Lili ?” Taemin thinks.

 “It’s her name !” She says.

“Aigoo, this immature girl.”

“What are you ? choding taemin !”

“Aish. Jinjja. Hey, that ice cream shop !” Taemin says.

“Hmm ?”

“Don’t you remember ?” Taemin asks. It’s the ice cream shop when they met for the first time.

“Ah, that accident !” She remembers.

“You’re so annoying at that time, ah, till now, i guess.” Sulli adds while looking at him madly. Taemin chuckled and pinch her cheek, making her slap his arm.

“Sulli, do you wanna some ice cream ?” He offers. She changes her expression all of a sudden and nodding like crazy.

“Oh-ho~ someone forget about bookstore.” Taemin holds his laughter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter