Dream and Future 2

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you allright ?”

“What about you ?” Krystal said to the pretty girl beside her, making both of them chuckled ridiculously.

“I’m fine. Taemin oppa sent me email everyday, with his brand new photo.”

Krystal chuckled. “Really ? That’s sound...eww~”

“Waeyo ? I like it tough.”

“You must be kidding me. Taemin changes you a lot, ssul.”

Sulli smiles to hear that, is she ? But, somehow it feels so right to change, for a better one. She feels that she’s not alone anymore, her life is brighter, although he is not around her right now.

“Minho oppa told me he is on the training, that fast ?” Sulli bring up another topic.

Krystal sighs. “Yes, it makes him stressed out, beside his study in university isn’t a joke too.”

“I bet minho oppa turns into beast mode right now.” Sulli said, makes Krystal smiles a bit. Beast minho means he will be the most competitive one and won’t stop till he proves everyone that he can do the best. It just the same when he wanna be a basketball captain on high school.

“I wish he doesn’t tire himself again.”

“No, soojung. He is mature enough to take care of himself, right ? also, he has you to remind him. He can’t offend you tough.”

Krystal giggles. “It sounds weird, but that’s true. Gosh, sulli-ah, i feel relief.”

“That’s good.”

“Wait a minute.” Sulli said when she heard a ringtone from her phone. She smiles warmly to see her boy to call her.

“Taemin ?” Krystal asked with a whisper tone.

Sulli nods and walks a distance to pick up his call.

“Hello, my baby.”

“Oppa, i missed your voice. It has been three days.”

“Really ?” He laughs, “I dreamed of you last night, so...my Sulli ilness is healing a bit.”

“Sulli ilness ? Why am i being an ilness ?”

“Ssshh..Don’t ask, you know the answer and that’s too lame, someone beside me will gonna puke on my face because of our conversation.”

“Someone ? Nugu ?”

“Ya ! Greet your sister in law !” Taemin whispered on the line, that’s make sulli smile like an idiot.

“Annyeonghaseyo, sister in law.”

Sulli hear a familiar voice. “Looks like i’ve known you.”

“Nde, Kim Jongin imnida. Please take care of my brother, sister in law.” Kai said and burst out into laughter. “Hahahaha. Joseonghaeyo, i can’t behave.” He adds.

“Kai ! How are you ? You sounds lively.”

“Yes, He is ! he is so powerfull and i wanna tie him on his bed because he is more hyper now. Really, i wonder what the doctors gave him. ”

“Is he in London ?”

“Sunny noona and him are visiting me, i don’t know, they must be missing me so much.”

“Hmmm, someone is missing you too~”

“Oooh, don’t be like that, i wanna hug you.” Taemin whines.

“YA ! Geumanhae !!!” A yell heard, obviously from Kai.

Sulli chuckled. “Oppa, i guess we’ll make another call next time. Your cousin seems sick to hear us. Kekeke. Soojung is waiting for me too.”

“Geurae. This kkamjong ask for a punishment, jinjja. Soojung is there too ? Tell her Kai is missing her.”

“YAAAAA !!!!” Kai shouted louder.

“Oppa, don’t make up things. Tch, just settle him up with a good girl.”

“Keke~ i’m kidding. Geurae, he is as handsome as me tough, i’ll send you our picture later.”

“Allright. I’ll hang up now, oppa.”

“Hmm. See you, babe.”

Sulli comes back to the room that Krystal was in, her bedroom. She sits lazily while munching some popcorn. “It’s a long talk.” She commented.

Sulli laughs. “Mianhae.”

“Aigoo~ Soojung-ah, sulli-ah, do you have some pudding ? i’m dying to eat it.” A girl walks in and sits beside them casually after putting her bag on the table.

Krystal send some glance at sulli. “What’s with this girl ?”

“Suji-ah, what brings you here ?”

“Minho oppa.” She answered.

“What did you say ?” Sulli puzzled.

“Annyeong ladies.” Minho comes up with a plastic bag that full of snacks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter