Issue

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Uhuk !”

A cough wakes a girl up, she is sulli who wakes up easily. She turn her head to see taemin beside her. He looks paler than yesterday, she wonders if it’s just because it’s not as dark as last night now. It’s already morning.

Sulli put her palm on his forehead. “omo ! You’ve got fever.”

“let’s go home.” She stands up.

“Shireo.”

“Ya ! can’t you listen to me once ? let’s take a taxi.” Sulli begged.

When they are in the taxi after struggling to find the security leader that shocked to see both of them there, sulli look at taemin who is just shutting his eyes off. He looks sick. It’s lucky that it’s Saturday, a holiday.

“let’s take you home first. Ahjussi, please go to....”

“I don’t wanna go home.” Taemin interrupts her.

“waeyo ? You’re sick !”

“I will be alone. i will take you to your house first...”

“Neo micheosseo ? with this kind of state, you...!”

“I can take care of myself.”

“shut up. I will go to your house too.” Sulli says, making taemin stares at her. But sulli just ignores him and looks away.

Sulli sits on the sofa in taemin’s room. Taemin is sleeping under his blanket after some maids surround him with questioning look and bring his need.

Yi ahjumma gives sulli a smile while bring a wet towel for him. “Ahjumma, let me...” sulli refers to the wet towel that she brings.

“No need, agasshi. Young master wanna you to take a rest.”

Sulli bites her lips. “How can he...? aish..”

“Ahjumma, can i call my brother ?”

“Of course, agasshi. It’s right there. If you need something, just call the maid.” She smiles after pointed at the telephone on the desk.

“Ne, Kamsahamnida.”

Sulli calls his brother right away. “Oppa..”

“Sulli-ah !!!! is it you ?” she hears him shout out loud, making her make a distance of the phone from her ear.

“Nde, oppa.”

“Oh my god, where have you been ? i almost report this to the police because your phone and taemin can’t be connected.”

“Mianhae, oppa. I’m at taemin’s house. His phone is out of battery. I’m fine.”

“How can he make me worry like this. Aigooo. He should charge his phone. Do you want me to pick you up ?”

“Don’t scold him, oppa. He is sick, so...i will take care of him, just a while.”

“Arraseo. Call me if you need me, okay ?”

“allright, i hang up first, oppa.”

Sulli walks into  his bedroom carefully, not wanting him to wake up.

“Eungh...” He groans in his sleep. He has took medicine after the maid called the doctor right away.

sulli just looks at him with a pity and worries. His face is pale.

“Eungh...huh...” he groans once again, makes sulli startled.

“Appo ?” sulli asks out of nowhere. She looks at his face, full of cold sweat. She sweep it with her hand. She throw his bangs away carefully and sweep his forehead with the towel.

Sulli just sit behind him in silence while looking at the sick taemin.

“get well soon...” she murmurs while pouting.

Little did she know, sunny is looking at them with a wide smile.  

***

A petite girl hold her phone unpatiently as she hears the other line talks nonsense. As always.

“Really, oemma, it’s not that he is a lil’ boy. He is seventeen, for god’s sake.”

“Sunny, my pretty girl, i don’t want him to be you. stupid girl.”

“Don’t involve me in this. Taemin is not worth it.”

“I know everything, sunny-ah. He is helping you out from your love’s madness to mr. Cho’s son.”  The woman giggled.

“Oemma !”

“I’m sorry that i brought it up. But, taemin is L’s group heir. We have to...”

“oemma, please, don’t make taemin suffered like this.”

“What ? i’m not a y mom who suffers her own son, not my cute son.”

“Aish, oemma ! i will go ! i will go to marriage interview or whatever it is, but taemin...”

“Who told you to do that ? i’m looking forward to your love story with that handsome doctor, chagiya.”

“i ‘m getting crazy, jinjja. What are you trying to say, oemma ? you’re always messing things up !” sunny gritted her teeth madly.

“I know what he needs.”

“MWOYA IGE ?” Sunny shouts loudly in her chair.

Tuts.

Oh yeah, sunny really want to curse if she forget that the one who speak with her is Mrs. Lee, her mother. Her mother always be the one that doing something out of nowhere, surprising and annoying at the same time. And it makes her angry all of a sudden to think about her mother’s unexpected action.

***

On Monday morning.

Every student hates that it’s the end of their weekend. Includes sulli too. She walks downstairs lazily, not even bother to make a tail on her hair like usual.

“A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter