Can't you ?

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl bite her lips. She looks at a boy who smiles widely beside him. She is pissed to see his innocent yet annoying smile. She messed her straight hair.

“ottokhae ? ahhh,  it makes  me really  angry !”

“hey,  relax...” minho smiles. He’s happy about the thought about himself being the most bravest man. It’s chanyeol’s opinion.

“Mwo  ? it’s you that makes it worst.  PABOYAAA  !” she screams with her lung out.

“Where is bad part ? i just wanna show that you’re mine.”

“you can’t just kiss me in public like that ! it’s so embarassing.” Krystal looks down.

“hmm, so you want me to kiss you when it’s just two of us like this ?”

It makes krystal throw him a pillow.

“So, where should we celebrate our first day ?”

“Don’t kidding me.”

“Ish. Oh, i forgot about telling our sulli. She might admire my act.”

“Oppa, i beg you. don’t do this. we can’t be what you want. And...You forgot something, sulli is angry  with you.”

Minho forget it. Sulli, her beloved and sweety sister, yelled at him in front of many people. He frowns, thinking of it, making him sad again. How can he do that ?  he should apologize to sulli, but thinking about oh sehun makes him mad.

“Why, oppa...why do you never think about her feeling ? She’s right, you’re over protective. Do you think that i like it ?  no, don’t be full of  yourself, choi minho.”

Soojung’s word stabbed him right in the heart. It hurts to hear that from the one you love, the one you hope will comfort him about his problem with sulli, the one who should be supporting him.

“Soojung. I just...”

“Just go...” Krystal stands up and backfacing him.

“I wanna ask you somethin’ now, are you even think bout my feeling ?” he asks while he makes a fist, seems like a trembling fist.

“Why should i ?” krystal said, she is pissed to remember sulli’s sad face. Sulli’s dissapointed face. She thought that she shouldn’t give him any hope in the first place. Although, the hope is not just a hope. But, she decide to erase her feeling sooner.

“Thanks, soojung. You  have broken  my heart into pieces.” Minho walks away to leave  her.

Krystal,  the other  hand, can’t hold her tears anymore.

***

Sulli POV

Minho oppa and soojung. What are they doing right now ? We have been real awkward right now. I’m sitting with suzy while soojung is with Dongho. I know she’s kinda sad but she is just moving with her flat-ice expression like usual. I hope dongho treats her well or i will scold him for sure.

Regret. Uneasy.

How can i describe my feeling ? it’s better like this, when i separate with them, they can be an item. They should be just forgetting me in the first place, but soojung must be thinking of me, it’s my fault after all. My selfish favor for being a fake girlfriend of minho oppa makes it more difficult.

Oh, there is a noise downstairs. It must be siwon oppa.

“Oppa !” i shouts.

“Oh ! you scared me, ssul.” Siwon oppa rubs his chest. He widen his eyes. He must be from soojung’s house.   

“Hehe. Oppa, have you eaten ?”

“Nde. What about you ? Eat something warm, it’s cold out there.”

“Hmm, i’m going to ask you to have dinner with me tough.”

“Aigoo, sorry, sweetie. I thought that you’ve  had dinner with minho or soojung.”

“They’re...umm...busy...”

“geurae...what about...taemin ? he will fly over here if you ask him to.”

“Tae...”

Taemin ? What is it with him ? Like i have something to....Oh, gosh ! what time is it ? Is he...by any chance, still wait for me ? I felt nervous and worried all of a sudden. anio, he won’t be there.

“Ssul ?” siwon oppa calls me.

“Gwaenchana ? should i tell ahjumma to make you some food ?”

But i can’t help myself from thinking. “oppa. I have to go....”

“Odiegayo ? it’s night. It’s not...”

Mianhaeyo, oppa. But, i just keep thinking of him. Is he...really waiting for me ? crap, it’s already 8 p.m and the basketball’s practice end in 5 pm.

SULLI pov end

It’s a cold night. It proves that sulli wears a thick coat and she keeps rubbing her palm after running from convenience store. Yes, she runs away from her driver.

“Ottokhae ? it is so dark, i’m scared...” she hugs herself while walking to the basketball’s field. It’s lucky that the field is indoor, so it’s not that cold i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter