The Only One

4 Seasons

Finally, it was the end of 2012.

All four seasons have more or less came to an end. I found my true love, the one I am going to marry, at the Countdown.

 

She is the one, the one who combines all four seasons into one big season of love.

She's the one who's as bright as a bird during Spring, hot as a bikini babe in Summer, nonchalant but seemingly hiding secrets in Autumn and of course, bringing me warmth in Winter.

 

She's the one who makes me smile along with her, cry along with her, the one who makes me feel like I'm the only one in the world that she cares about. I feel so blessed whenever I am with her. We've just met, but we met a few times later on, and it made my four seasons of 2012 seem like an illusion, as though she was the only one in my mind all along.

 

Her shining bright eyes, reddish-brown long hair, great fashion sense, perfect ratio figure. I see all four seasons in her, her attitudes in life that I cannot help but ge encouraged, her experiences in life that has made her a mature woman she is, I belive that she's the only one for me. This time, I know her name. Kwon Yuri. 

 

I have found the right one. My four seasons were an illusion. She's the one. She is my four seasons, she's my life.