Summer

4 Seasons

Then came summer. I fell in love again. This time she was really bright, always talking happily and laughing. She had a very y voice, that would purr and get you melting as though she was the sun. She loved to make me laugh, tickle me. 

I always thought that Spring would be the best season out of the four, but then I came to summer and I realised there are other things to look at other than just flowers. The beach, the bikini babes, surfers riding the waves that came over and over again. The beach was also where I met her repeatedly. Every time I headed down to the beach, I would spot her, lying down, enjoying the sun's company while chit-chatting with her close friends. I would eye her and smile at her y perfect figure, then wave at her, trying to grab her attention. She would pull down her enormous sunglasses and peek at me, after which she smiles and wink at me. I always fell for girls who would wink ily. 

 

I never expected to meet such a hot girl, especially someone who would have v-lined abs, long legs, apple hips, bagel face, and a mega-watt smile that melted my seemingly cold heart. 

 

She somewhat resembles Hyorin... The bright atmosphere that forms right around her whenever she is around comforts me, because I knew that she would make me laugh whenever I need it. She is sociable, but not a social butterfly. She knows when to control herself when drinking, making sure she doesn't spill her drink, or get drunk, or reveal herself at any situation. I enjoyed her whispers into my ear, her pecks on my cheek. 

 

 

But, what happens to Spring... Is it even possible that I can fall in love with two women?