Spring

4 Seasons

Springtime was here. New flowers blossomed, many couples are seen walking along Han River. It was the perfect time to date because the weather is just nice. Namsan tower was once again filled with more lockets, there was a certain happiness aura around everyone. But she stood out. She smells like the morning glory I saw this morning, sweet and fragrant. Her smile shines up the entire street as she walks past me, her hair flipping behind her, as though saying hello to the world as well. She was beautiful and walking past her was so breathtaking I could not help but follow her. 

Then she noticed my existence. She bowed at me, greeting me with a bright warm smile that could light up the entire world. She merely said Hello and my heart was already pumping faster. Her voice was like the sweet melody I heard a few moments ago when I walked past a cafe. She was so dreamy and unbelievably shy. Nevertheless, I felt that she was the one. 

We got together after a few dates, movies and dinners, trips to the parks, cycling along Han River. Spring time was nearly over. But her smile was evergreen, I have never saw her not smile. The sweet smile that hangs always on her face calms me down every time I am angry. She always knew how to make me smile when I am down. She was fresh, a new colour in my life. 

She resembled a lot like Bora from Sistar, but she was docile, while Bora was slightly livelier. 

Her hair was up till her shoulders, her eyes wide as a puppy's, her long eyelashes make her look like a little doll, while her lips was small like cherries, it smelt like cherries too. She was always in a dress, saying that it was spring, so she would wear something light and sweet. She puts on light make up, to cover her blemishes, but despite having little make up, she looks just the way she is, beautiful as always. She was a head smaller than me, and she loves to tease that my shoulders and chest are not wide enough for her head. That makes her cute anyway. She was just really adorable, I could pinch her cheeks every single day because she was simply too adorable. 

I never thought I would fall in love with someone that quick, but she changed my mind. I guess love is real at first sight huh.