Autumn

4 Seasons

Falling leaves, a warm cup of coffee, slightly cold weather. Autumn arrived before I knew it. 

There sat a girl at my usual spot of the cafe, enjoying her cup of what seemed like a normal cafe latte. I went over to see who was so special that could take away my favourite seat. Then I saw her face. 

With brownish blonde hair, she turns around, flipping her side fringe to the side, greeting me with a nonchanlant face and also a little cream-moustache from the frappe she was drinking. Her moustache brought out her shining eyes, her distinctive sharp nose as well as her small lips and it somewhat struck me that she looks like Soyu...

Right then, I realised, she is the first girl I see that did not smile when I walked over. I may be exaggerating, but I am good looking in the least out of all my bad habits and rebellious nature. But her aura, the ominous aura, made me feel scared for once. She might be stronger than me for all I know, seeing that she was wearing a turtleneck and skinny jeans. Her platform heels were probably the main point of her outfit, seeing that it seems to contrast her black and white outfit with a dash of red. 

As she continues to ask me questions on why I came over to sit right opposite her, I slowly get mesmerized into her eyes. It wasn't the biggest I have seen, but it somewhat me in. She has a lot of secrets, stories untold that I feel I need to know. I paused and smiled at her and she finished rambling on. I ordered my cup of americano, before starting on my questions for her. 

Soon, it became a conversation, leading me into finding out about her shady past, which brought me to a slight tear, but seeing how she is stronger than before makes me feel weak at the same time. She sips her coffee gently, and laughs at my lack of courtesy in drinking coffee as I slurped up my americano. Her laughter, a small chuckle, a little giggle, suddenly lit up the cafe. That's her laughter? She suddenly sounds a lot younger than she is, giving me a smile as well. 

The conversation ended with an exchange of phone numbers. With an enjoyable evening, we parted our ways, but met up after. She became my next girl.