Luhan.. Goodbye

Both of us

     Already 2 weeks i'm break up with luhan.Luhan keep call and message me.But.. i don't answers and replay his message.because too boring,I'm go to my best friend .. lucy.. she are really my best friend.I'm arrived at lucy house .im keep sigh and ring the bell at lucy house."Who there?"lucy asking."It's me.. ____..open the door! " im pouts.the digital fence open and im go in."Hey ___ how are you?"lucy poke my cheek.im sigh and pouts."Did you know? im and luhan already .. hmm.. "im bite my lips.. lucy curious."Already what?"lucy asking .. 'oh no..if she know about me and luhan.. im died'im keep sighing ."Just tell me ___"lucy hold my hands."Ok.. i with luhan already broke up.."Im sigh.Lucy suddenly slap my hands."what?! what happen!?"im so scary when lucy angry."luhan cheating with me."im cry a lot."Why luhan do that to you? that deer gonna be died soon"lucy hug me and im keep cry."don't cry.. im here.. "lucy smile.thats make me cry."so.. what you gonna do next?"lucy asking."I'm going to leave china and stay at korea...im already call my mom at there.."lucy shock and shake my body."What?! why?..you gonna leave me alone?"lucy sigh and keep sigh."If you want follow me.. im just ok "lucy feel curious."but.. my class,.and my school?"im still thinking about that.. "i don't know.. if you don't want..it's ok.. "im hug lucy.it's make me feel OK now.

 

      Luhan keep call ____ .but..no answers..he sigh and feel sorry with ____.suddenly ,sehun..his friend sit beside him."Hyung.. why you keep sigh?"Luhan sigh."Look ! you sigh again! " sehun pouts."hey.. you know.. i with ____ already broke up.im feel sorry because cheating with her."luhan sigh."hyung.. have many girl at this world.why you choose ____?she not y like.. hmm.. Yuri unnie.."Sehun melting when he dreaming about yuri body."Hey .. !"luhan poke sehun head and go away from there."Luhan.. "sehun shake his head."hey.. what happen? you and luhan fight?"xiumin sit infront sehun."did you know? luhan and ___ broke up?"sehun stare at xiumin face."jinjja!?..wow.. already 12 year they coupling..and now.. broke up..now..Kai have chance to tackle  ___"Sehun shock what xiumin said."Kai like ____?"xiumin just nod.'luhan.. beware.,..i know you love ___.i hope you get ___back.i love you'sehun smirk."why you smirk?"xiumin ask."nothing." ..