I need you .

Both of us

          Today ,i'm going to leave china.I'm keep sigh went wake up in a morning.suddenly,i check my phone.Have 45 miss call and 31 message from luhan.i'm open all luhan message ."_____im sorry..please replay.. i know im fault.Please ___.. replay .."my eyes almost cry when i read that message 'luhan..im sorry.. i need to leave you alone at china.. ' i'm cry a lot."____ ready? let's go.."i wipe my tears and get up from my bed."why ____? you crying?"lucy hug me.i feel ok when she hug me."i think.. i love luhan ..again.."i'm sigh and pick up my bag to come down."if you love him,don't leave china."lucy sigh."But i need.he already cheating with me."im sigh.."whatever.. ."lucy pick up my bag and put it in bonnet.

           "Yah luhan! .. today ____ will go to korea? did you know?"kris suddenly wake luhan from sleep."What? why you don't tell me? "luhan get up from bed.he take his towel and go to bathroom.he change cloth infront kris."Yah! .. " kris get up and slap at luhan abs."aisssh! it's hurt !" luhan pouts.after that,he go to his car and go speeding.

            "i hope you safe arrive at korea" lucy hug you."Thanks lucy.. "suddenly you hear someone scream your name."lucy..you hear what im hear?"lucy shaking his head."______!!!"luhan suddenly hug you from back."Lu..luhan?"swallow a saliva."Please don't go."Luhan almost cry and hug U."luhan.. please.. not at here.."You push him away."I need go.. you cheating with me!"im scream and cry.Lucy just watch me and luhan fight."No !,..at that day..im just kidding!..please!"luhan grab u hands.but u push him."sorry luhan.. "u pull your bag.Luhan suddenly grab u bag."___i love you.More than sehun..please don't go.I need you."Luhan just standing behind you.suddenly your tears out from your eyes."sorry luhan..it's too late to apologize."