Luhan?

Both of us

4 year later,

        Already 4 years you stay at korea.you open your laptop and check all e-mail.you get 2 e-mail from luhan.you feels want to delete it,but.. suddenly your hands open that e-mail.

                                            "____?..how are you?im already miss you.Please replay..  i know you still love me."

Crazy luhan. You think im already miss you?..im read 2nd e-mail.

                                              "_____next year..i will debut in exo-m group..wait for me .."

Debut? he mean.. debut in group boy band? you check when luhan send this e-mail.You suddenly shocked when you see e-mail date.Last year? that's mean..luhan already debut.You open google images and search "Exo-m".You check all they pic.and look at luhan pic.

"Luhan? his look different!he hair.. and .. skin.. what?!"you leaning at chair.you feel really shock with luhan changed.You get up and e-mail lucy.

                                          "lucy! luhan debut with exo- m? why you don't tell me!?"

you shaking your head.Jinjja? ..suddenly you get replay from lucy.

                                          "i want to tell you..but luhan want me to shut up about this~!"

You switch off laptop and go to your room.You take out luhan picture from your bag.

It's old luhan picture.You crying when you see that picture.Luhan..im sorry.suddenly you get message from lucy."___you want to see luhan,right? i will give ticket to SMTOWN seoul.and please meet me and luhan.im going korea with exo-m.see you there."you smile and replay "Thanks lucy "