im sorry,____(your name)

Both of us

         Today are 12th anniversary me and luhan. I'm going to celebrate it with luhan.Every year,we celebrate together.I'm wearing Pink soft dress and white Heels.After that,im trying to call luhan..when im call him,he not answer .. "what wrong with this guy?" im pouts and make message to him .."luhan.. today are our 12anniversary.. please call me now.. or im going to you house.."im send that message .After 5 minutes,luhan don't call me.. that make me angry at our anniversary.I'm go out and get in to my car.I going to luhan house.i saw a girl get out from luhan house.I'm going out and meet luhan ."Luhan! who that girl!?"Luhan suddenly turn around and look at me with his big eyes."err..____(your name) nothing.. she just my friend.."luhan scratch at his head.I'm go to that girl ."Who are you?"im stare at herwith my scary eyes."err.. luhan ! bye! "that girl suddenly run from luhan house.im go to luhan and stare at luhan.since im wearing heels,im so tall."just tell me! " im scream and cry. "Ok! that my scandal and my new girlfriend!? enough!? "i'm crying a lot .im slap luhan face and go away."wait ____(your name).. im ..im sorry!"luhan grab my hand but im push him."Let's break up.and you don't remember today?" ..luhan get up and forehead frown."today? i don't remember.. " luhan bite his lip."read my message and you know it."im get in and drive so fast.

          Luhan go to his house and grab his phone.suddenly luhan cry.. he feel sorry to ___(your name) .."____im sorry.. "