Seungri

It's a Start

No One's POV

Seungri noticed Jiyong looking at him one day. He turned and their eyes connected for a moment, and that’s all it took for him. He was hooked. Jiyong quickly looked away and focused back on his books. Seungri figured that he was creeped out by Seungri, but Seungri couldn’t stop looking at Jiyong. He was interesting.

Seungri remembered when he first saw Jiyong. Jiyong had just transferred from a school in New York to Seoul. He noticed his flashy outfit. He noticed how people looked at him. He didn’t know why, but he didn’t like people looking at him. Jiyong was awkward, and anyone could tell he just wanted to sit down and not be introduced to another class. Seungri remember Jiyong saying that he wasn’t expecting to stay long at this school anyways since his dad’s job is going to take him away again.

Seungri could tell that Jiyong didn’t want to get attached. He watched Jiyong while someone was talking with him about another soccer game that he didn’t care about. Jiyong looked so distant, so… sad. Seungri wanted to walk up to Jiyong and just hug him, and he didn’t know why. Something about Jiyong made Seungri want to follow him. Maybe it was the way he dressed. Seungri had tried to start dressing like him and he always ended up not liking the outfit enough to wear to school, so he ended up wearing his same old attire.