Missed

It's a Start

No Ones POV

Seungri missed Jiyong. His father had returned home from a business trip and he decided that he and Seungri should go on a ‘father son bonding trip’. Seungri was against it, but his father was persistent. He ended up giving in. They ended up in Paris. Seungri couldn’t speak English, let alone French. He was just so lost. He missed Jiyong and he wanted to go home and even if it meant not talking to the boy, at least look at him. He wanted to see the outfit that Jiyong was sporting today. He even missed his friends, he wondered if they had even noticed his absence. Probably not. They don’t really seem to care about him, all they cared about was his money. And that wasn’t even his.

Seungri wanted to go home. After 2 weeks Seungri had had it. They were in Italy, and Seungri just didn’t know what language he had to speak anymore. They were doing a tour of Europe and Seungri couldn’t care less. He didn’t care about the culture, or the food, or that his dad kept asking him about things that were irrelevant. His father was asking questions about his friends and if he had a girlfriend, and kept telling him that if he does have a girlfriend to be safe. He just wanted to leave, this was hell. If it wasn’t about school, it was something sports related, and Seungri just didn’t want to talk with his father about sports, he got enough of that at school. Plus he didn’t even like sports, or see anything interesting about them at all. He wanted to be a dancer, of course he could never tell his father that because that would make him ing gay. He made that mistake once, so he pushed it to the side and pretended he was joking.

Seungri was happy. They were heading home after a month of travelling with his father he was done. He was happy that his father used up all of his vacation time on this trip, so Seungri could spend his summer vacation at home, happily. Seungri was happy that he could see Jiyong again. He wondered if Jiyong had noticed he’d been gone. Probably not, Seungri had been the one constantly looking at Jiyong, not the other way around. Seungri was happy