Jiyong

It's a Start

No Ones POV

Jiyong has watched Seungri since he first saw him. He found the boy interesting, he never had the courage to go up to the boy and talk with him. So he settled for watching him from afar. He feels like he knew the boy more than he knew himself. He knew how when Seungri was nervous he would rub his hand through his hair and when someone told a joke that wasn’t funny at all, he would still laugh so they don’t feel awkward. He also knew how much he loved strawberries.

Jiyong wasn’t at all popular at school. Seungri was. He was constantly being talked to by someone, about something that wasn’t even important at all. He noticed how even when the boy was in a crowd of people, he seemed so lonely.

Jiyong really wanted to just sit next to him and talk with him for a minute, just to see what’s going through Seungri’s head. He just wanted to listen to the boy talk to him about absolutely nothing at all. He just wanted to hear his voice. He just wanted to hear him.

 

 

A/N So i was planning on making this a one shot but it seemed a bit long for that, so i decided to just have shorted chapters. This should all be complete by monday, hopefully, i don't like postponing things.