I'm Working!

My Prize for Being Lazy ♥_♥

Third Shot : "I'm Working"

Finally, after a long day of job hunting I finally found one, and It's the one I've been expecting, It was in a Photo Studio near the Inn I was staying I should have passed by here before hand and didn't waste time at the park and money for that coffee, but I'm having a feeling that it was worth it becasue I met a cute a guy who calls himself Barney, weird.

"You can start tomorrow." The manager told me.

"Yes sir, thanks a lot." I said and left the Studio to return to my Inn, it was 7:30 in the evening and I was having a great feeling that I needed a ten hours of sleep, since it has been a long day and I had a lot of running around.

When I was lying flat on my bed, sleep seems to be shifting away from me, my eyes stayed open and I was up for almost an hour, thinking of my unexpected day at Seoul, seems like a great experience though, I even had the most expensive coffee of the shop in exchange of the cheaper one, that was fun, and what I though the most was Barney.

He's a bit of a proud but in a humorous way, and he was really cute and I like his attitude, will I see him again? I don't know, maybe not again, Korea is a big place to look for a Barney guy, I don't know his real name, and I don't even have his number, what a waste. He didn't even wrote it down in the note he gave me. Useless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning felt suddenly bright and quiet, peaceful and successful, I get to start my new temporary job and I can stay in Korea for as long as I can. It was my first job after graduating, and it doesn't even have to do with the course I finished, but it was my hobby so I was excited and nervous at the same time.

But I'm also aware that I have to return to my family before they forget that I even exsisted.

I woke up at 7:22 in the morning and packed my camera, and hustled to the Studio.

When I arrived, the other employees was running back and fort because there so many costumers, taking their pictures for wedding and for many other occasions, others were group of friends collecting good pictures for memory.

"Tara-ah." A lady who looks a bit older than me called. I turned and smiled at her. She asked me something in korean and I shrugged.

"I'm sorry I don't understand." I said, she smiled apologetically.

"Oh~ I'm sorry, you assist me here, you take the different angle of the couple here." She said as she pulled me to the other side of the studio where a couple wearing their wedding dress and tux were already prepared to be taken a picture.

I started my job nice and easy, I had many costumers and pictures taken and they were actually satisfied and happy with the pictures.

"Good work today Tara-ah, but I guess you need to learn how to speak korean so it would be easier for you." The lady who approached me when I came here said, her name was Eunha and she was five years older than me. So she told me to call her Unnie, korean for older sister or girl address the older girls.

"Yes unnie, kamsahamnida." I said, making her smile. I learned that from the costumers.

"No problem, be careful on your way home." She said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a week of working for the studio, they said that they were really impressed of me being so hardworking and dedicated, well I'll take that as a compliment, Photography was the only thing I'm good at so I was happy.

"We want you to get the most out of being a photographer, we're having a shoot with a groupie next week and it's going to be a real big one so we have to prepare." He said.

"Groupie?" I wondered.

"I'm not really sure about the name but their manager called me, and they're sure of us." He assured.

"Oh yeah sure, I would be glad to serve them." I said, not really meaning it, I'm not really in to groupies, so the job is more important.

*****************************************************************************************

Third Shot COMPLETED!....hmmmmmm....'this chapter is kinda boring...