Chapter 10

Broken Arrows

 

WTF am I writing? >.>


 

 

 

“We're not near yet?” Hyukjae stomps his foot, earning the other passengers attention. He and Donghae are on their way to the geek’s house and sinde he's not use on riding a bus, it only adds up on his frustrations. Donghae could only groan since the blond is like a spoiled princess.

When they arrived on the next stop, Donghae immediately took his way out, not even calling Hyukjae. Unfortunately, the blond get down before the bus could run again.

“Why the hell did you leave me?”

“Didn’t we say we hate each other?”

Donghae walk away with Hyukjae trailing him behind because he doesn’t really know where to go. The brunette can’t help but to think why did he agree on this because right now, he’s damn annoyed. Having someone beside him is really unusual and to top that he really hates him, it’s so getting into his nerves.

“Shouldn’t you be grateful that I’m here to teach you? I even go this far! I mean riding the bus with you…”

Hyukjae who keeps on blabbering his stress stops when Donghae glare at him as if he’s going to be eaten which is possible. He gulps at the sight but later gains his composure and act cool.

“You know…” Donghae sigh, with his hand shaking to punch the blond already. “…if you just use your damn bike then we should gone there earlier!”

“I don’t want you to ride my baby!”

“Then you should just ride that by yourself bastard!  I shouldn’t have spent my time with you!”

“Do you think I like to be with you?”

“Huh! Who the hell did plan this anyway! It’s you idiot!””

“I’m not an idiot compared to you!”

 

“Damn it! I hate you!”

“I hate you too!”

 

Out of breath on their argument, they finally stop. They are quiet after that since they’re too frustrated on each other. Because they’re busy cursing, they didn’t notice they already arrive at Donghae’s house.

“The hell…” Hyukjae mouthed as he sees the latter’s house. It’s not what he expected. Donghae’s house is huge but his is bigger anyway. This is the least he thinks since Donghae is a nerd, an annoying one and the brunette don’t even act like a filthy rich kid. He’s more like a penniless child.

“Are you entering or not? Since I really want to slam the door on your face.” The owner of the house asks but instead of talking back, Hyukjae just calmly go. Just like the outside, the interior of the house is elegant but cozy. He kind of likes it already except for the fact that a rude person lives here.

 

“So let’s start, I have other things to do.”

 

Donghae lazily sit on the couch not even entertaining his guest. Hyukjae who is busy wondering if Donghae brought him to the right house didn’t hear him that causes the other to yell.

“I said let’s start!”

 

“Do you have something like hospitality?”

“I have but not for you.”

 

Oh calm down Lee Hyukjae. It’s not time yet. Hyukjae try to coax himself. He inhales deeply before talking to Donghae again, “Where’s your room?”

 

“No.”

“We’re not going to start then.”

“Then leave.”

“I’m going to report you to Mr. Kim.”

“!”

Donghae stomps his feet toward the stairs. The red head only smirk and go after him.  When the other enters a room which is he assumes Donghae’s, he also go inside but he later on regret it.

There he sees the dirtiest room he ever seen. Not that it’s disgusting but for Hyukjae it already is. Cloathes thrown everywhere, papers crumpled on the floor, and even leftovers on the table. If Donghae threw up because of Hyukjae’s face, he wants to vomit now because of the nerd’s room.

‘Holy , how can he sleep here?’

 

Okay, you can find a place to sit. It’s a bit messy since mom isn’t here.”

‘A bit? You call these a bit? This is like a dump site!’

Hyukjae is just there standing while thinking of exaggerated thoughts about Donghae’s room. The other notices it and threw something to him, “Just sit and let’s start!”

“We’re not starting.”

“Wait. What?”

Go out.”

“Why the hell would I? This is my freaking room!”

“Just go out if you don’t want me to throw you!”

Hyukjae finally snaps and Donghae who’s scared like run towards the door. He then takes note not to make the other angry because he’s damn scary! He just remembers that Hyukjae is still a dangerous guy, he have taken Kyuhyun away from Sungmin so he shouldn’t really mess up with him.

He could hear Hyukjae cussing inside his room so out of his curiosity, he peak a bit. And there he found the monster guy who has his shirt curl up above his elbow with a handkerchief tied on his head. For the first time he found him with a serious expression and it’s when he’s picking the packs of chips he ate last night.

Donghae can’t help but to laugh at the sight and also to be amaze, he never thought Hyukjae will be like this. Like, that bastard cleaning his own room.

‘He is just like mom’

 

“What are you laughing at?”

“Huh? N-nothing!”

“Then get out of my sight!”

With a heavy heart, Donghae walk downstairs to leave the PMS-ing Hyukjae. Even though he’s kind of annoyed, he can’t just drag him out of his room. Simply because he can’t. Curse him for not exercising.

After an hour of waiting, he hears a loud thud coming from his room. Thinking that Hyukjae already smash his things, he runs upstairs and just to see a completely clean room. It’s like sparkling because of it’s tidiness. Donghae couldn’t help but to question if this is really his room because damn, this is way better than his.

He then found an almost lifeless Hyukjae lying on the floor. He’s panting and sweating like crazy. Since Donghae is not really that mean, he kind of worry about the red head. Slowly, he take some steps towards the other and kneel to tap his back.

“Yah, are you okay?”

But no response.

Seeing the other tired figure, he felt guilty but still thankful since Hyukjae did a great job on cleaning his room. He then thought maybe Hyukjae isn’t a bad person really, maybe Sungmin is just wrong.

“Hyukjae, I really want to…”

“Gross”

“W-what?”

The once almost dead Hyukjae sit up, catching Donghae’s eyes. The nerd can’t help but to feel intimidated by the other’s gaze so he can’t even speak up. Hyukjae then sigh and stand up, making Donghae confuse.

“Your room, it’s gross.”

Donghae who is almost thankful, is angry again towards Hyukjae. He stands up in front of him, glaring him for insulting his own room.

“No one told you to clean it.”

“Can you just say thank you?”

“Why should I? I didn’t ask for help!”

“I shouldn’t have agreed to teach you.”

“Well who the hell want this? It’s you!”

“And I’m regretting it! Damn it!”


Hyukjae stroll out of the room and Donghae sigh before going after him. He saw the other, going out of his house with a mad expression.


“So you’re going to ditch me?”

“I’m not in the mood right now Donghae.”

“Don’t ever come back!”


But Hyukjae didn’t dare to reply. It made Donghae angry than ever. After taking him here, allowing him to enter his own room then now he’s just going back? How could he? But who the hell cares anyway. If Hyukjae decide to stop this then it’s better. He won’t be minding of that bastard again!

He goes to his room with angry steps, cursing Hyukjae under his breath. Then he opens a bag of chips and eats it as if he’s munching the red head in his mouth. He just can’t help it. He’s too irritated to Hyukjae for doing this to him. Everyday is like hell when Hyukjae is near him.

After finishing his snack, he crumpled the plastic and throws it on the floor. Since it’s late at night, he thinks of sleeping already. Donghae slumps on his bed, and with his eyes close, he’s still cursing Hyukjae. He keep on saying he hate him! But before he could drift into sleep, he stands up to pick the trash he threw.

And he carefully put it on the trash can while unknowing telling himself,

 


‘Hyukjae will be angry’

 

 



A/N:

OMG... my writing is going downhill
Okay forgive me
Like there're times where I think my update is great
But also, times that I think it's pure

Haixt, let's get Donghae in action next time
Kekekekekek~
And sorry, they still hate each other
Since yeah, IDK why -_-

Maybe I should just stick to drama
Forgive me~
I don't really have any experience about fluff
So it's hard like really hard
Awwww poor me T____T

thanKYU for reading
And comment if you can /sobs/

--heechan27