Chapter 11

Broken Arrows

I beg you to hit me /cries/


 

 

With heavy steps, Donghae make his way to school. He don’t know why but he’s mood is down today and he’s so frustrated about it. Out of a sudden, his phone rings so he quickly answered it.

 

“What’s wrong with you Hae?”

Hearing that familiar voice, he looks around his surrounding and only to spot his cousin Sungmin looking at him weirdly. He sighs before walking again.

“Just shut up Min. If you don’t have anything to say I’m going to…”

“Take it easy okay? I’m just worried for you.”

“Don’t be. I’m fine as always.”

“Okay. But I was about to say… never mind.”



Donghae rolls his eyes on Sungmin’s teasing. He’s always like that anyway. So he sighs in defeat and asks back his cousin.

 

“Just say it.”

“You know Jessica Jung right?”

“Oh, the so-called Ice Princess. And so?”

“She’s hitting on Lee Hyukjae! Can you imagine, she never ask a guy out!”

 

‘Yeah, I can’t imagine because that bastard is too ugly for her’

 

Donghae thought boringly but something snap in him. He clicks his tongue and laugh evilly in his mind. Now, he has a new plan!
 

“Thanks for the tip!”
 


He then hangs up and run outside of the school. Sungmin could only watch him in disbelief but later on he smiled when he remembers Donghae’s cheerful figure.

 

‘I just mention Lee Hyukjae then he’s already that high.’

 

 

--

 

Donghae hurriedly run to his first class with a box of strawberries in his hands. He got the same History Class with that Jessica Jung so maybe, this will work. Entering the room, he found no one except for himself and he’s grateful for that.

He gently places the strawberries on her desk and put a note next to it. Donghae giggle just by thinking what will happen later. He just too positive that his plan will work. Well, his plans never fail anyway.

Students start on filling the room and even his target, Jessica comes. The girl immediately notice the thing she received and once she’s reading the note, she couldn’t help but to smile. With that, Donghae chuckle inwardly. Everything is working as planned. What he only need is for break time to arrive.

 

And for that jerk to show up.
 

--

 

 

Hyukjae walk to the cafeteria with lazy steps. He just doesn’t know why but he doesn’t feel like studying today. His mood is not at its best but he doesn’t have a choice since being home will be too boring for him. He sits on one of the empty slots alone since Siwon is cramping on his undone essay but he’s not in the mood to help him.

The blond slump himself on the table, not caring to get some food to eat. He doesn’t really want to go here but he doesn’t have any place to go. Hyukjae could hear murmurs around him yet he’s too tired to care. But when somebody tap his back, he slowly look up and only to see a familiar girl.

 

“I didn’t mean to bother you 
 

‘Yet you’re smiling right now’


“…can I sit beside you?”


‘No but you’re sitting already idiot'



Jessica giggled as she stare at the blond while Hyukjae is too annoyed to even talk. Once Hyukjae thinks of saying something to her, she immediately covers her face and laughs a bit. It only adds up on Hyukjae’s growing frustration. What the hell this girl wants from him anyway?


“What do you need?”

“I just want to talk to you.”

“I don’t want so go away.”

“Is that so? I even bought some strawberries… Okay, nevermind.”


Hyukjae abruptly stop her from going which only made Jessica to grin. Thanks for the tip she received this morning, now she can talk to him. She slowly sit again and Hyukjae is looking at her as if he’s begging for the strawberries.


“Take it out.”

“Not until you tell something about yourself.”


He back up on his seat while frowning. This girl is not that idiot as he thought. Hyukjae scratch his nape then snap his fingers. He don’t really like talking to other people now that he’s annoyed but for his favorite fruit then this is just nothing.


“Okay, I can only say you three things.”

“Hmmm… fine!”

“I like dancing, I hate dirty things and…”

“What?”

“You know it already but I really love strawberries.”


Jessica could only pout when Hyukjae grab the strawberries from her. He eat it happily that he didn’t mind the whining girl in front of him. While she’s watching her crush, a loud thud is heard in the cafeteria. Students then gather on the other side, making a chaos in the area.


“Oh my, what happened there?”

“Maybe someone fainted again.”


Hyukjae stands up, and Jessica followed after him. She grabs his arm making the other to face him. Hyukjae could only sigh and pry her hands away. He looks at her back, only to call his friend.


“Siwon! Could you entertain this girl for me?”

“W-wait, I really like…”

“Don’t worry, Siwon is a nice guy. You’ll enjoy his company.”


Then with the last tap on her shoulders, Hyukjae finally leaves. Jessica is dumbfounded; fortunately Siwon comes to comfort her. Even though Hyukjae hurt her somehow, he didn’t feel guilty at all since the only thing he’s thinking right now is how to face a certain brunette on his math class.
 

--
 

Donghae walk at his last class with wobbly feet. He actually fell on his seat while spying Hyukjae and Jessica. He got a shock when he heard Hyukjae saying he loves strawberries. All the time he thought he hated it, that’s why he gave the strawberries to Jessica so he could annoy the other but it turn out differently.

What he aims for is Jessica to be his test subject. Of course, Donghae knows Hyukjae will never like her but it’s only to find what the blond hates on someone. It should really be successful but that damn strawberries ruin it! Sungmin is here to blame! If he ever meets his cousin, he’ll really hit him hard!

He slowly goes to his sit as if his soul drifted from his body already. Right now, he’s supposed to be anxious about Hyukjae’s arrival but he’s more disappointed on failing. His record got stained because of that bastard, it’s his fault!

 

The lesson started normally, but Hyukjae is no where to be found. Donghae didn’t mind it though; he still can’t believe he failed. So on the entire lesson, he’s just staring at of no where thinking how could he miss that opportunity.

When the bell rings, he stand up and walk like he’s dead. Many things are going into his mind that he didn’t notice that’s he’s being drag by someone already. He only realizes it when he trip on his walk, yelping because of the pain on his feet.


“You’re such an idiot.”

“H-hyukjae?”


The latter grab his hand, only to drag him away. Donghae who is trying his best to get away looks pathetic because he stands not a chance to him. Hyukjae put a helmet on the geek’s head, shutting Donghae’s mouth for now.


“Hop on.”


He could only do so since Hyukjae already push him on his bike. Donghae look at him confuse. Why would Hyukjae allow him to ride with him? Didn’t he said he don’t like other people riding his precious baby? And why is doing this now?


“Can I really—aaaaaaa!”


Donghae don’t have a chance to finish his question when Hyukjae suddenly start the engine and drive off. Afraid of falling, Donghae unknowingly hug him tight while yelling for his life. If Siwon almost kill him, Hyukjae turn out to be much worse than that. For this guy, there is no speed limit so Donghae is scared. Damn scared.

 

Since Donghae has his eyes shut close while hugging Hyukjae hard, he didn’t notice they already stop. Hyukjae laugh his out once he saw Donghae’s situation right now. The brunette smacks his back then shoves the helmet on him.

 

“Why the hell did you did that?”

“If you forget mister, we have a tutor session ever day after class.”

“But I didn’t agree…”


Hyukjae then again drag him inside an unfamiliar place which turns out to be his house. The latter’s house is bigger than his but he's not that surprise since he really expect Hyukjae to be filthy rich. Maybe he’s working in a mafia so he’s this rich but it’s only Donghae’s crazy thoughts again.

Unlike Donghae, Hyukjae let him go to his room and Donghae felt ashamed when he sees it. Hyukjae’s room is spotless. Not a single dust can be seen and when he remembers his room yesterday, his pride hurts.


“Let’s start.”

“O-okay.”

 

Hyukjae immediately start on lecturing but Donghae couldn’t focus much. He’s not use to a quiet Hyukjae but he couldn’t just speak up. He unknowingly puffs his cheeks and just tries to listen to his tutor. Only Hyukjae's words could be heard in the room since Donghae only nods and write down stuffs.
 

It will be forever awkward but not anymore, thanks to someone who abruptly slams the door open making the both of them to startle.



“H-hyung. I didn’t know you’ll…”

“Such an ungrateful bastard—Oh! Look who we have here!”


Donghae gulps at the sight of Hyukjae’s brother. He slowly looks at his tutor, trying to ask if this is true but Hyukjae only look at him apologetically. He then bit his lips before greeting the older guy.
 


“Nice seeing you here… Mr. Kim

 

 


 

A/N:

Long update...
yet it ...
I need to be slap in the face
What happened to me? /sobs/

Anyways, yeah...
Mr. Kim... kekekekekek
But Hyukjae is a Lee so...
but anyways, poor Jessica
Sorry gurl ur not the main here
I'm such an evil author
But that's why you love me right?
Who the hell am I kidding -_-

thanKYU for reading!
Do comment if you care *pout*

PS: Hyukjae's hair color is blond... not red~
I just got confuse since I put him like that on my other fic >///<

--heechan27