Chapter 9

Broken Arrows

 

 

Cold sweats prickle on his temple. Donghae is on his way to his last class, where he and Hyukjae are seat mates. His heart is thumping like crazy, he doesn’t know why but it just like that. After what the blond had said to him this morning, he can’t help but to feel nervous.

 

 

“After kicking me on my groin, leaving me on the detention room and now, riding my precious bike. Do you think that sorry is enough?”

Donghae bit his lips and look at him, “Yes?”

It made Hyukjae to laugh at him once more and it kind of offends the nerd but before he could say anything else, the blond smirk at him.

“No.”

“I didn’t really mean to…”

“You should have think first. Do you know that by that I could have lose the chance of having my own child? Would you take full responsibility for that?”

With that, Donghae felt somehow guilty. Hyukjae is right. He didn’t think straight and just kick him. Now, he realizes how much pain the other felt and then, he just left.

But after a few moments, he changes his mind. It’s still the blond’s fault! Why would he mention about the kiss all of a sudden? This is his entire fault! He really loathes Lee Hyukjae!

“Attend our Math class later.”

“H-huh?”

“What do you mean by ‘huh’? Just go. If you ever try to ditch it, I’m going to hit you.”

Then there goes Hyukjae, walking like a boss. The Siwon guy looking weirdly at Donghae but later on catch up with the blond. Donghae look at his retreating figure, just there, dumbfounded.

Few minutes, he’s like a lost soul, looking at no where thinking of nothing. And when the situation hit him, he then remembers he’s getting late on his first class.

 


As he enter the room, there goes Lee Hyukjae with his hands cross on his chest as if he’s been waiting for the brunette for a long time. Donghae can’t help but to gulp and think of running away. And when he meets the other’s gaze, he doesn’t have any choice but to do so. He doesn’t want to be killed anyway.

Scary as it is, he slowly sit on his place beside Hyukjae. For a bit, he waited for the blond to say a thing or does somewhat that will hurt him but he didn’t even move a bit. Donghae look at him confuse. Is this mean that Hyukjae forgive him already? Or he just forget it?But whatever it is, Donghae is beyond relieve.

The class starts and now, unlike how he uses to be, he listen carefully. It’s hard honestly. He couldn’t catch up on the other details since he’s been left out but he won’t let himself to have a detention again. All over the lesson, the blond kept silent so now, Donghae is sure that he won’t do a thing.

When the bell rings, he’s hurriedly pack his things and ready to go but when Hyukjae finally speak up, he halt.

 

“Where are you going?”

“Errr… going home?”

“Not yet. Sit back.”



Since he doesn’t have any choice, he sit again. He gave the blond some quick glances just to see the other’s expression. Even though he’s smart enough, he can’t distinguish on what Hyukjae is planning. Their teacher took notice of them and smiles a bit.
 


“Donghae-ssi, you did great.”
 


What is he saying? Donghae thought since he didn’t really answer a thing. Well, maybe he did try but other than scribbling nonsense on that paper, he did nothing.
 


“Hyukjae told me you have a potential. Even if he got a hard time teaching you, still you answer everything correctly.”

“W-what…”

 


He looks at Hyukjae who’s smiling. Donghae is confuse, why would the blond do it anyway? Isn’t he supposed to say that he left him so he would be punish again?

 

“And since you learn more on him, I ask him to be your tutor. Your exam will be few weeks ahead, so you better study.”

“No! I can study by myself…”

“Ah. Don’t worry, he’s more than willing to teach you.”

“But…”



 A bit teary, Donghae pleaded his teacher but he only walk off the room leaving the students alone. He can’t help but to bury his face on the desk. This is just too unfair. Why would he end up having that jerk as his tutor? Now, he has to deal with this bastard.

 

“Let’s go.”


“W-where?”

“Your house.”



No. He can’t. This is just absurd. How could he let his enemy to enter his territory? Like, there’s no way! He has to get out fast, just away from this face! So Donghae attempted to run away again.
 


“That won’t work. I have your address here.”

‘I’m really a loser.’

 

Hyukjae then grins that made Donghae to be annoyed than ever. He just can’t stand this guy, maybe he needs to make him fall in love faster. Then by that, this Hyukjae will finally leave him and Kyuhyun alone then everything will be back to normal.

 

“Aren’t you excited for our first session?”

“Yeah.”



‘I’m excited to kill you on my own house.’ Donghae whisper to himself, boring holes on Hyukjae’s back. But who knows, maybe he’ll really kill the blond or perhaps, he’s the one who’ll be killed.

 

“I hate you.”

Donghae suddenly speak out his thoughts. He clasps his hands on his mouth, thinking on how to get back those words. Rather than being hit, Hyukjae just look at him with hatred on his eyes. Donghae don’t know why but he’s somehow hurt on how the other looks at him.

 

“I hate you too.”

 

Sudden taken aback by those cold words, Donghae don’t know what to say. It’s his first time hearing someone hate him and weirdly, it kind of affect him even if it’s only a little bit.

 

“Right. It’s better like this, we should make everything clear.”

“Yeah, I like it more when you talk back.”

“Well you’ll be missing the old Donghae. I won’t hold it anymore.”

“Good.”

 

Then for the last time, they exchange death glares. Now, they confess their feelings for each other--mutual understanding of hatred.

 

“And I want to say that you look like .”

“Y-you…”

“I actually puke.”

“Then I want to say you’re the worst kisser I ever knew.”

 

Donghae couldn’t talk back anymore. Remembering that again, he blushes furiously. Hyukjae only chuckle on the other’s embarrassed face. Now, he’ll start on making fun of the geek and he can’t wait to make him suffer.

 

 


 

A/N:

Sorry, errr disappointing update
Now I realize I'm not a morning person
So I shouldn't write early~
I'm sorry again!

And yeah, no shy Donghae anymore
That's for Hyukjae only
But they hate each other -_-
Like, it's my fault :P

kyaaaaah~ what will happen?
IDK >///<
LOL I'm the author but I don't know~
But I love the math teacher
Who is he anyway? >.>
kekekekekekek!

thanKYU for reading
And comment if you even care /cries/

--heechan27