Coincidentally Meeting Them?

Should I Love You?

 

*Early in the morning – Waiting for the bus to go to school*

 

Today the weather's a bit cold and it looked like it was going to rain. Everyone at the bus stop were shivering, they all wore scarfs to keep them warm and a lot of people were lining up for the bus in the morning, because they have to go to work and go to school like you.

 

“Brrr~ It’s so cold” Jieun shivered and rubbed her hands together.

 

You were also rubbing your hands and arms. “ I’m cold too, i should've worn my coat or scarf." You shivered and pouted.

 

“Aigoo, stop pouting, boys might fall for your cute pouts” Jieun giggled. “ You want me to share my scarf with you?”

 

“No, it's okay. I’m a strong girl! I’ll be fine.” You smiled

 

Soon the bus arrived, you and Jieun were standing on the bus because there were no more seats to sit on.

 

“MinYoung – ah how can you manage to take the bus everyday? There’s so many people.” Jieun asked

 

“I don't know, i think i got use to it.” You laughed.

 

While you were busy talking to Jieun and looking out the bus window, on the opposite side of the bus was L.Joe and Chunji.

 

“Yah! Why did you make me take the bus with you?! You got a driver who takes you to school everyday, and look at the time, it's so early. If i took the car i wouldn't need to wake up this early for a bus” Chunji moaned as he nudged L.Joe's arm.

 

L.Joe was silent because he was too concerntrated in looking at you.

 

Chunji saw L.Joe that was so concerntrated in looking at something so he followed his gaze and saw you. “Oh! Look that’s the girl from our class!” He said happily.

 

 “And?” He said looked at Chunji with an emotionless face

 

“Lets go over to talk to them!” Chunji suggested and grabbed L.Joe's arm and walked towards you.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Chunji smiled and waved at you. L.Joe was looking out the window acting like he didn’t care what was happening, because he was trying to act cool in front of you.

 

“…A-Anyeonghaseyo.” You stutterd as you were shocked to see them on the same bus as you. Also you were a bit scared of Chunji because you don't  know him that much or talked to him, even though he was in the same class as you.

 

“W – Why are you guys h – here?” Jieun stuttered aswell. As she thought L.Joe brought Chunji with him to get revenge on you guys after what happened yesterday.

 

“We're taking the bus to school of course.” L.Joe replied with a cold emotionless face again.

 

You and Jieun nodded like little scared children’s.

 

“so… I didn’t know  you guys take this bus to school aswell.” You smiled stiffly.

 

“Yeah, normally we have a driver that takes us to school everyday, but this annoying person told me to take the bus with him today becau-“ L.Joe quickly covered Chunji’s mouth with his hand, before he tells you that he took the bus purposely .

 

"ha..ha.. well.. we took the bus today cause the car suddenly broke down, so we had no choice but to take the bus.” L.Joe lied.

 

Chunji removed L.Joe’s hand from his mouth and bended down to your height “So your names Yoon MinYoung right?” 

 

“Yeah, Nice to meet you Yoon MinYoung- inmida” You bowed. “and this is my friend”

 

“Shin Jieun – inmida,” Jieun introduced herself.

 

"Oh~ Beautiful names, you guys don’t need to be formal to us, we’re all friends and we’re all in the same class, so lets talk more comfortably together.” Chunji laughed.

 

"Okay.." You and Jieun laughed sarcastically.

 

The bus journey was really long as usual, but somehow today you thought it was incredibly long. As time went by a lot more people boarded on the bus and it became a bit cramped. 

 

L.Joe and Chunji didn't feel comfortable with so many people on the bus, especially L.Joe, it's been 6 years ago since he took the bus. But Chunji was fine with it as he sometimes took the bus with less people in it.

 

*UGH, so many people, feel like i can't breathe. I Should've just took the car instead.* L.Joe thought as he ruffled his hair. 

 

You looked out the bus window to check where you were and thought to yourself *When are we arriving? It seems like its taking years to arrive, I don’t want people to see us with L.Joe and Chunji-sshi… What Should I do?... I don’t feel comfortable right now, the bus is a bit cramped today and.. after talking back to L.Joe yesterday.. I..I feel scared ><* 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In a good mood this week so i decided to do a double update ^^ to thank you guys for subscribing to my story!

How did you think of chapter 3 and 4? Boring right?, aigoo.. i don't know if this story is good ahha

Cause it's my first fanfic, i'm a bit worried sometimes.

I'm going to get busier now, cause of school... but i'll try to keep updating once a week probably :)

Jiyeon-84